Not a chapter, sorry!

So idk if ya'll know this, but I absolutely LOVE doing Character Sheet Templates! I haven't posted any (that I remember, but if I did then remind me cause I have terrible memory!)

So I did one for Calli and one for Jace! It helps me figure out little details about them and I like comparing the two.

First is Calli:

If you look closely at the cooking one, you'll see barely a sliver of color

If you look closely at the cooking one, you'll see barely a sliver of color....yeah, Calli's not good at cooking... she's scorched water if that's any indication. She's capable of making a sandwich but not much else😅

I even tried to select a font that fits what my oc's writing style is! Guess what this one is called.

☆Calligrafitti.☆

Hehe, get it? No? CALLI-grafitti!

.............Well it's funny to me. But my sense of humor is well.... idk how to describe it lol. At first I was going to have it where her handwriting was a little more on the messy side, but then I saw the name of the font and was like 'it's perfect!'. Plus since Calli is a HUGE perfectionist, I think it makes sense that she'd also try to have neater handwriting!

Fun Fact: That makes her like me in that regard. I tend to write slow to make sure my writing is perfect. I am a perfectionist and added that part of me into Calli's personality. It's both a blessing and a curse, honestly.

On that cheery note, next is Jace:

You can definitely see the differences in personality and such

You can definitely see the differences in personality and such. Jace is seldom aggressive, unlike Calli who if you catch her on a really bad day you're lucky to not get any scars(mentally or physically). Jace is also more polite and extroverted. Yet his street smarts are a little lacking, while Calli knows how to survive on the streets and such.

I'd like to think they balance each other out. And they have a few similarities. Both have a strong moral compass and can empathize with others (Jace slightly more but only by a bit). And both are highly intelligent- of course I think everyone is smart just in different ways.

Idk if this post was weird. I'm exploring Jace and Callista's relationship and going more in depth with it and I'm SO SO excited with what I have planned. I'm working on some art also😏.

What do you guys think will happen with them once Order 66 happens? I'm curious to know what your guesses/theories are! Of course, I won't reveal what I have planned.

BONUS. I also made a character template for antisocial-mariposa 's Bad Batch oc!

If you haven't read her story, you definately should!! It's a Hunter x OC fanfic so if you're a Hunter fan then it's the story for you!!

Anyways, I'll try to have the next chapter out soon!

Bye for now!

~B.C.