Chapter 24 (unedited)

A/N
I made up my mind as to with who she will end up but you guys have to wait 😈. Some of you will love me while most of you will hate me. The best is still to come. Oh also your favorite character Jennifer will come back. Muahaha evil laugh.

Jack POV

She called him. Did she expect that he would come and save her? Was she afraid of me or she just couldn't stand me. I know that kidnaping someone it's not really sane but in my defense I was desperate. I loved her and I would do anything to have her. Damn it now I sounded like I was insane. Or maybe I was. Insanely in love with my sweet Nikki that right now was probably killing me in 100 different ways in her mind.

I just grabbed her phone and turned it off after speaking with him. I put the bags with junk food in the trunk of the car and then got in and drove away without even looking Nikki at all. I could feel her eyes on me but I just ignored her. Let her imagination run wild.

After an hour of driving with me still ignoring her she finally become restless enough and she smacked me on my arm. Not enough to harm me but enough to grab my attention.

"Hey what's was that for?" I asked looking at her

"I can't believe you have the nerve to ask me that. First you kidnap me and then you confiscate my phone. What is next tie me to your bed and keep me there the whole time?" She asked furious at me

"Well since you are suggesting, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." I winked at her and she blushed. It made my heart beat faster seeing her blush. Maybe I still had a chance and I hadn't screwed up yet.

"That's not what I meant." She said hitting me again

"Hey if you are into spanking who am I to complaing