Chapter 25 (unedited)

A/N
Hi guys for those who love snow it's snowing all day her and it's almost a foot or more snow outside. Can't get out of the door and go anywhere. Thank good it's spring break and I don't have school. :)

enjoy the update.

Nicole POV.

"Italy" he is taking me to Italy. Who does he think he is not only kidnaping me but also taking me an ocean away from my son. While I was stunned that he still had my ring after all this time and for a moment I was speechless that doesn't mean that I am agreeing with everything that he is doing. He is treating me like an object that he can play with when he wants to and get rid of it when he gets bored. If he thinks that I will stay quiet and be just a fly in the wall and say yes sir all the time he is dead wrong. I will make this trip miserable since he is stuck with me in a plane for hours.

"Do you like the idea of visiting Italy? We can go somewhere else if you want." Jack said looking at me intently.

"So now you ask? Like my opinion matters to you anyway. We don't live in the dark ages when women were property and men could do what they wanted with them. If my opinion matters to you than take me home." I said with a calm but serious voice.

"I can't do that. I want us to spend time together and this is the only way."

"So what will happen when we spend time together and I still want to leave? How long do you plan keeping me as an hostage?"

"You are not an hostage, you are free to do what you want. You will be my guest and companion in this trip."

"Jack you can't be a companion if you are being forced to be somewhere. Why don't you let me go. There is still time to go back and I promise I will out this behind us. I want to be with my son." I pleaded.

"Don't worry they will be joining us too in a couple of days. I already spoke with you mother and she knows that we are going in a trip together for a couple of days."

"Unbelievable. You involved them too? How far can you go to get what you want Jack? Do you have any scruples at all or you just do as you please?"

"Why can't you see that I am doing this for us? I want us to be happy again like we used to?"

"That was in the past Jack. Before you destroyed everything with your lack of communication. What do you expect? Did you think that after all these years I would still hold a candle for you and as soon as you would smile at my direction I would jump like a puppy in your lap? Newsflash Jack, people move on, they leave their past in the past and they live the present and hope for a better future. I have everything I wanted right now so don't ruin it for me." Gosh he was pissing me off. Why couldn't he understand that everything he was doing was wrong in so many levels.

"I guess I am hoping for a future for both of us where you can be in my life and we could live happy ever after. I can't give up the idea of us as a couple. Forgive me for everything I have done this far but all I want it's a second chance. After all don't we all deserve a second chance?"

"You know what I give up reasoning with you. No matter what I say you are still going to do what you want so what's the point of me wasting my breath with you." I said getting up from my seat and going to the other side of the plane, as far as possible from him. What did I do to deserve all this? Alex and Mike will be so worried about me. Thinking about Mike, my poor love is probably looking for the stupid cottage. God can things get any worse?

I spent about two hours on the plane thinking about ways on how to warn Mike that I was going in Italy so that he wouldn't be looking for me for hours. I must have spoken to him at least 3 hours ago and by now I don't even want to think of what it's going on in his mind. He probably will think that Jack is abusing or hurting me and that is enough to make someone crazy. I turned my head to see that Jack was fast asleep in his seat. He  looked so innocent and sweet when sleeping. Hmm looks are so deceiving.

I got up from my seat and went close to Jack taking a good look at him. After making sure that he was really sleeping I placed my hand in his thighs feeling for his phone. When I saw that he didn't have it there I checked inside his jacked and low and behold his phone was there. Stupid you should have checked his jacked before feeling him up, I feel like a pervert even though I didn't have any bad intentions.

Slowly I take his phone from his jacket and when he doesn't stir at all I thank god that he is a heavy sleeper and slowly go to the bathroom in the plane so that Jack won't hear me talking on the phone. Once I am inside the bathroom I lock the door and dial Mikes number.
Please pick up baby.

"Who is this?" His sweet voice comes  through the receiver and I melt.

"Baby it's me"

"Nikki? Honey are you ok? Did that bastard touch you? I swear if he as much has touched a single strand of your hair I will kill him."

"Baby I am ok. I just called to let you know that he didn't take me to his cottage. Currently I am in his private plane flying to Italy."

"Why on earth would he fly you to Italy?" He asked surprised

"I don't know. I guess he want to sweep me off my feet."

"Then I will sweep his body under a rug after I kill him. That is illegal, he can't kidnap people. Do you want me to call the cops?"

"No don't include anyone else. I don't want to be in the front page of all the magazines. I just want you to bring my passport to Italy. I don't know which city we are going to land but I believe it will be Rome. Without my passport I can't buy a ticket and leave the country."

"Got it baby. I will just stop by your house and get it. Anything else that you want?"

"Just my wallet with the credit cards and kiss Alex and tell him that mommy is coming soon." I said tearing up when thinking of my sweet little boy

"I will get everything that you need Nikki. Stay strong. I will catch the next plane to Italy and I will meet you there."

"Thank you Mike."

"Anything for you baby. I love you"

"I love you more. I have to go now to put his phone back since he is sleeping. Don't call this number ok. Just wait for my call and I will call you again as soon as I can."

"Got it hon. Goodbye Nikki."

"Goodbye Mike."

I unlocked the bathroom door and tiptoed to Jack's sleeping figure. Thank god he was sleeping again so I placed his phone gently in his jacket making sure I put it in the same pocket. I didn't want him to become suspicious of anything. Once I did that I felt relieved that I didn't get caught so I went back to my seat trying to get some sleep.

I needed all the rest I could get because after all I had to plan an escape. I felt asleep smiling thinking about the surprised look that Jack would have when he would realize that I was gone.

No one messes with Blackheart.