Rant

Ok the reason why I am doing this is because I have read a lot of comments saying that my book is a copy of Silas Harrison ex wife.
It is not!
I had to go and check to see her story and I saw that her book wasn't even finished yet so how can I copy something before it is even written. Also I read a couple of chapters and while Nikki became famous enough and is a strong woman the girl (sorry I forgot her name) was just a waitress on a strip club and after their divorce was no better than before. I am not trying to put down her book because I haven't read it enough to from an opinion and many people are reading it so it must be good.

The fact that there are similarities is because  when I started to write the book I based it off on what every single book about a billionaire ex wife in wattpad is written about. A rich guy comes and makes a poor girl fall in love with him and then he thinks she cheated on her. They get divorced, she cries a lot, then cries some more and in the end the guy realizes that he made a mistake and ask forgiveness and low and behold the girl forgets about all the tears she shed and all the restless nights and forgives him and they live happy ever after.  mine book is different because it was going to have a strong female character. I wouldn't allow my female character to be treated like dirt and then just forget everything in the name of love. That is just not who I am. I wouldn't do that in real life and I wouldn't tell anyone to do that if they asked my advice if they happened in that situation.
The reason why is simple:
Love doesn't bring you down, it makes you a better person and it treats you better than you would treat yourself. You try to become better because you want to make the one you love proud and not try to become a shell of what you are so that you can fit into the mold that your partner want you to. That is not love, it's weakness!!!

I know that a lot of girls/ women read books in wattpad because they want to escape from the reality. We all want a Prince Charming to come and make us fall in love, be a mix of an alpha male with someone who is also gentle. We all have read books about how the school jock falls in love with the shy girl. Why there is never the opposite? Why doesn't the school "slut" fall in love with a cute shy boy and he is the one that makes the bad girl turn good? (Not trying to judge people or use labels)

My advice is that in order for someone to love us we need to love ourselves and be proud of who we are. We can be called many names by others but the ones that we tell at night ourselves are the ones that her the most. if we accept ourselves for who we are and we know that that is the damn best of what we can be than I assure you that others would start to respect you more for who you are.
Remember to be strong and to be you, don't shy away and become a shell of the person that you want to be only to be accepted.

Women  be beautiful and gentle as a rose but don't forget to use those thorns if someone tries to hurt you :)

Sorry for the rant. Most of the readers accepted and loved the story and I love you all you guys.
Thanks for all the support. 😊😊😊