The real epilogue :)

A/N

Ok how many of you thought I had lost my mind? I wish I could see your face when you get pissed of with me and wanted to kill me. I thought you guys liked me so please no murder thoughts :(

Hahaha here is the real epilogue and it's a couple of years later.

It's the end, "sniff sniff, wiping tears away."

5 years later

Nikki POV

"Jack can you please tell the kids to stop splashing this much? They are destroying my flowers and getting the whole house wet." I complained seeing that they will just running around with no direction in mind at all and just getting everyone wet in the process.

"Relax I will buy you more" he said still laying down in the lounge by the pool while some of the kids were jumping up and down in the pool and the others having a water war with the Nerf guns that Danny bought them. Let's say that I was losing the war with them and as a result they were even running around the house fighting with each other soaking everything.

"That's not the point. Tell them to stop. For some weird reason they listen to you more then they do to me."

"That's because I am awesome." He said removing the sunglasses and going towards the kids.

"Alex, Natalia, James, and Joshua if you don't stop playing with the water guns right now and stop splashing water everywhere we are not going to Disneyland tomorrow." Jack said to the kids and they all stopped running around and sat down Danny who was bottle feeding Jessica.

Alex was 8 years old, Natalia 4 1/2, James 3 and Joshua 6 years old. Danny and Tom had adopted Joshua 4 years ago when he was two years old and 6 months ago they also adopted Jessica who was a newborn at the time.

Mike and I got married 4 years ago and right after the wedding I got pregnant with James who now was three.

Jack and Francesca, the Italian nurse that had a crush on him as soon as she saw him got married only three years ago in Italy and their daughter who was 1 1/2 at that time was the flower girl. The ceremony was beautiful and we all were invited. Jack and I were really close now without all the awkward situations that his obsession with me caused.

After Mike and I left Rome to get home he stayed there for three months getting to know Francesca better and then he would fly there every month and spend a week there until she could do all the paperwork so that she could legally live in the states. She could only come here as a visitor and during those times where Jack had to travel between Italy and the States and Francesca was pregnant were the most difficult times for them. Luckily they were in the past and they surpassed everything and now we're happy with another child in the way but they were keeping the gender a secret. I couldn't wait to know what they were having. The fact that we have ultrasounds today is that we can see the gender not let us all guess till the baby is here if is a boy or a girl. Now I was stuck buying only unisex clothes for him or her.

Miles and Jennifer got married a week ago and now they were currently in their honeymoon. It took Miles a lot of time to convince Jennifer that she could have a normal life. The poor girl was terrified that she would become crazy like her sister but Jennifer was also scared of having children of her own one day not knowing if they will be healthy or take after their aunt. This was one of the main reasons why she refused to go out with Miles but after a lot of convincing and patience from his part she realized that Isabel wasn't sick at that time, she was just evil, which hurt her even more. If she was sick than she could blame her state of mind but she was just way to greedy, wanting everything that others had.