Chapter 29 unedited

My phone still doesn't work. I have to buy a new one now :(
Here is your update. I posted before I read it so there might be loads of mistakes. Sorry for that.
Can anyone find a character for Nikki. I want to know who you guys think when you think about her.

Nikki POV
I heard the shower turn on and the water running while Jack was taking a shower. I was still staring at the wedding dress that was in the closet. I still couldn't believe him. Trying to force me to marry him just because he wanted to. First he gets rid of me when he thinks that I cheated on him and now that he finds out that I didn't he wants me back. I feel like I am a dog and he is the owner that I should be loyal too even if he doesn't feed me and forgets about me. He expects that only because he changed his mind I still should be pinning for him. NEVER. I just need to find the right time to escape. I start looking around the room for something that I can use when I try to escape.
First I will need comfortable shoes, I can't run away in heels. I also will need some jeans and a comfy shirt. I find a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers in the closet and take them. I also grab a blue shirt and a brown leather jacket. After I grab all the clothes that I need I look to see if he left his phone somewhere around so maybe I can try to call Mike again while Jack is still in the shower. I think that it's still in his jacket in the pile of clothes that it's laying in the floor where he started to strip before. I grab the jacket from the floor and thanks to my lucky stars I can feel the phone in the pocket. I was about to make my move when suddenly I feel Jack's arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" He breathes in my ear. I jump high frightened and try to get away from his chest but he brings me closer. As I try to push him away I notice that his chest is naked and wet. I don't even dare to turn around and check if he is wearing normal clothes or his birth suit.

"You scared me." I say while I wait for my heartbeat to return to normal. "Now can you please let me go?
"You still didn't answer my question." He said while kissing me behind my ear.

"I was picking your clothes up. You know I hate when you leave them around." I said hoping that he would believe me. I used to pick up his clothes when we were married so it wasn't a total lie.

"Look at you. We are still not married and you are trying to change me already. You are supposed to love me for who I am not who you want me to be." He said trying to make fun of the situation but it only reminded me why he brought me here. I tried to get away from his embrace again and this time he didn't oppose.

"Why do you insist that we get married Jack? I don't love you anymore and I am pretty sure you don't love me either. Why don't you accept the fact that we are a thing of the last and continue to live your life." I faced him grateful that he was wearing sweatpants. I just hoped that he would come to his senses.

"I want another chance Nikki. I refuse to think that we are over.mi accept that I made a mistake in the past and I am sorry that I didn't believe you but I am trying to make things work. If we get married we can fix things and we can be happy again."

"But that's the problem Jack. People don't get married to fix their problems. They get married because they are in love. I was in love with you once but you broke my heart. You made me feel like I was worthless, just someone that wasn't good enough for you. I cried for days and days hoping that you would change your mind and come back to me asking for forgiveness but you chose Jennifer. It killed me every time I saw you and her in tv and magazines portrayed as the perfect couple. They were saying that you finally were in a relationship with someone in your level who was rich, beautiful and smart. If it wasn't for Danny I didn't know where I would be. He helped me put my pieces together I thanks to him I become stronger and I started to love myself again instead of thinking that I was never good enough."