Chapter 15 (unedited)

A/N
Wow chapter 15 already. Than, you guys for reading my story and commenting it. I read every single comment so leave as much as you can. The next chapter will be dedicated to the most funny comment or to the most hilarious comment. I start school next week so be patient if I don't update as often as I am now. I will try to update at least 1 chapter a week :)

Nicole POV.

I was working on my latest painting and it's safe to say that I looked horrible. I always wear comfortable clothes when I paint because what's the point of ruining good clothes. Currently I was wearing black short shorts and a white tank top. My hair was safe from paint in a messy bun and I was dancing to The Script Paint the Town Green song while I was painting.

My studio was just a room in my apartment because I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my son. He was currently taking his nap in his bedroom while the babysitter was watching tv while eating her lunch. She always ate when Alex was asleep because when he was awake she only dedicated her attention to my bundle of energy. He had so much energy I wish I could borrow some from him.

At this stage he was obsessed with Iron man, he even thought he was one of the avengers. The other day he was standing in front of the fridge telling Jarvis he needed more power so he could fly and reach his yogurt in the top shelf. It was so funny seeing him getting a little frustrated because he didn't fly.

I stepped back and looked at my painting thinking what else could I add. It was a painting of Alex as Iron Man together with Thor that I was planing of putting in the wall of his bedroom.

"It's beautiful." Jack's voice made me jump up

"You again? I am not even asking you how you got in." I asked after I calmed down a little

"You know me to well." He smiled while looking at me like he was devouring my. I felt him rake his eyes over my body and suddenly I become self aware that I wasn't that covered. My traitorous heart started to beat faster and I mentally cursed myself. He was just looking at me for Christ sake and I already started having goose bumps. I needed to get myself together.

"How long have you been standing there?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Long enough to see you shake your sweet little behind. It still drives me crazy." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

My mouth fell open. I couldn't believe my ears. "How dare you say stuff like that. I have a boyfriend. He wouldn't like these comments."

"Well good thing that he is not here because he wouldn't like at all what I am thinking right now." He winked at me.

I was blushing like a school girl and my heart was going crazy. Get yourself together woman. He is your ex that hurt you by accusing about something that you never did and now is getting married in two weeks

"What do you want? If you came her to tell me not to come to your wedding rest sure because I am not planing to." I told him while waiving my brush in his direction, a hand on my hips.

I saw his eyes widen in surprise and he looked furious. What did he expect, me going to his wedding and wishing him a happy life.

"What wedding are you talking about? I am not getting married. I just broke of my engagement with Jennifer this morning."

"Are you sure about that because your lovely fiancé was here a couple of hours ago gloating on how she won and that you loved her so much you were getting married in two weeks. She warned me to stay away from you."

"What did you say to her?"

"What did you want me to say? I told her that she could keep you and I wished her a happy life. I didn't return to win you back."

I saw hurt in his face before he tried to hide it away.

"You don't mean that."he said in a low voice. "We two belong together and you know that very well, I am not losing you go again." He said before getting close to me and gently cupping my face with his hand. His touch was soft like a feather and for a moment it reminded me how things were before everything came crushing down.

"You cannot lose something that isn't yours." I said while taking a step back. Hurt flashed again in his eyes and this time he didn't hid it way.

"I am going to make you fall in love again with me Nikki because I never fell out of love with you. Your are my true love and I will do whatever it takes to win you back." He said before giving me an awkward hug and kissing my cheek.

*****
Sorry it short but I have stuff to do and I thought better this than nothing. Next chapter will be in Jack POV and a few secrets will come up. Be ready!