Chapter 30 unedited

A/N
Hi guys anyone missed me :)
I have been very busy but here it's your next update. Also I just started a new book called Young Love. Check it out and tell me what do you think about it. Thank you for reading my story.
Btw this chapter its dedicated to zayzay_luv her comments are really funny. I was actually looking forward to read them.

Nikki POV

When i got out of the shower Jack was sitting at the edge of the bed, hands cupping his face. I couldn't tell what he was thinking about but he didn't look happy or like somene who just won. He looked like someone who knows that what they are doing its wrong but they still continue to make the same mistake.

"I picked a dress for you" he says showing me the blue dress that was laying in the bed.

" Are you also going to dictate what clothes I wear?" i asked picking up the dress. I didnt have much energy to fight everything. I was tired and I wanted my son with me. I saw that Jack winced at my acusation and he looked pained for a moment before he masked it.

Good i want him to feel bad for what he is forcing me to do. I cant believe that he threatned to take Alex away from me if I dont marry him. I pick up the dress and go to the bathroom to change into the dress that he chose. I am not lying, the dress was gorgeus and it fitted like a glove but i hated it. It was just a reminder that i wasn't free anymore. I just put the dress and tied my hair in a bun. I didnt put any mascara or any other type of make up because I didnt want to look like i was trying.

When I got out the second time from the bathroom Jack was standing up next to the door leaning in the wall. He looked like a model out of a magazine and I couldnt help but think how things would have been different if he had talked with me when he saw the so called pictures. Who knows maybe we would have had children by now that would be making out life more exciting.

"You look gorgous." he says taking a step towards me.

'Where are we going?" I ask taking a step back.

"Well we are in Italy so we are going sight seeing." He says smiling at me.

"I don't want to go sight seeing. I am tired and I want to sleep." I said sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the bed. If he wanted me to stay with him I would make his life miserable so that he would regret his decision and let me go.

"You are right, I am sorry I didn't think about that." He said coming close to me and grabbing me hand.

"Let's take a nap." He said pulling me towards the bed.

"Woahh buddy! Who told you that I want to take a nap with you? You could go sight seeing if you want."

"Look Nikki we both are tired so it makes sense that we take a nap together and then we can go out." He said not letting me go of my hand but instead turning towards me and picking me up bridal style and placed me in the bed. The bed was very nice and I just wanted to close my eyes and go to lala land but not with him getting in the bed too.

"Can you sleep in the sofa or in the floor? We can't sleep together."

"Why not? Are you afraid you will make a move on me while I sleep? I won't tell if you try to feel me up and I sure as hell I am not going to protest." He winked at me. Can't he be serious for two minutes.

"I am not trying to feel you up even if you were the last man in the face of the earth." I crossed my arms and turned my back to him.

"Than we can sleep assured that nothing will happen." He said getting close to me. I was at the edge of the bed and if I made another move I would fall off it so I was currently holding on to the edge for dear life trying to put as much space between me and Jack. I felt his arm around my waist and him pulling me to his chest and I panicked. I tried to get away from him but he only brought me closer.

"Stop moving, I will not do anything. I didn't want you to fall off the bed." I could imagine his signature smirk but I didn't want to turn towards him because we were really close and if I turned our faces will meet.

"You can let me go now." I tried to sound cool and collected.

"I just want to hold you Nikki. It's has been 4 years and three months since the last time I held you like this and it feels nice to have you in my arms again." Jack said in a low voice and in the same time I noticed that he smelled my hair.

"You smell nice!" He said placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"It's the shampoo" I said in a low voice. I don't know why but it felt wrong to speak up

"It's not the shampoo, it's you." He placed a small kiss at the crook of my neck and tried to get even closer to my body.

"I have really missed this."

"Spooning? What Jennifer wasn't a big fan of it?" I said trying to place a barrier between us. I didn't want to think about the fact that right now I was in the arms of my first love or about the countless nights when I cried myself to sleep hoping that he would come back to me and ask forgiveness. Now it's to late for that and I don't won't him or me to get confused about what it's really going on here.

"I didn't hold Jennifer like this. I never loved her. I have only loved you my whole life it's been always you."

"Go to sleep Jack."

"I want to say that I am sorry baby. I am sorry for doubting you and that losing you has been the worst thing that has ever happened to me. If I could go back in time I would change everything but I can't. I just want a second chance to prove to you that I am still the same man that you fell in love but in the same time I have changed and I am more mature. I can never forgive myself for everything that I made you go through but I really beg you to forgive me."

"I forgive you Jack. I know that she lied to you and that your were deceived. I just wish you had more trust in me and came to ask me instead of jumping to conclusions. But like I said I forgive you." I said turning towards hims slowly so that I could see him in the eye. When I turned I could see that his eyes were full of unshed tears and that he went from someone that looked broken to someone who had hope, hope that things will get better.

"Thank you." He said smiling and he placed a kiss in my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you think that we would have kids by now if we had stayed together?"

"Who knows? Maybe yes or maybe not. It's not worth thinking about it, you will only feel worse."

"I couldn't help but think that if I had spoken to you about the photos Alex could have been our son. When I learned that you had a son I wished that it was mine and that we still had something that brought us together."

"I miss him." I said tearing up. I had been two days that I had not seen his cute little face but it felt like an eternity to me.

"I am sorry I took you away from him. I called your mom when your were in the shower. She and Alex will be here tomorrow."

"Really?" I smiled looking him in the eyes trying to see if he was telling me the truth or not.

"Yes" he nodded.

I was so happy thinking that I would see my beautiful boy tomorrow and that I would be able to hold him in my arms that I did something totally stupid. Something that I am sure I should have not done because it would only complicate things.

I got up in my elbows and I gave Jack a peck on the lips.

He was taken by surprise for a second, he'll I didn't even know why I did that, but then his smile turned into a big grin and he grabbed my head with his hands and brought my lips to his and kissed me like there was no tomorrow.