Chapter 31 unedited

I know I said I won't be able to update but here it's a chapter as a gift from me to you guys for all your support. Am I generous or what? :)

Sorry but the next update will be after I finish school which is 5.14. This is just to keep you guys happy :)

Jennifer POV

I had been in Italy for almost a day now and I had already gotten the gun that I wanted from that stupid college boy. I also had let him play with the gun and explain me how it work, he was more than pleased to try to teach me without realizing that the fool was leaving all of his fingerprints in the gun. I wanted him to leave as many fingerprints as possible so that when I killed Nikki inky his prints would be there since I would be wearing gloves when I would pull the trigger.

I was more than pleased with how the things were turning but I had a small problem. I  had no idea at which hotel they were staying and I was not in the mood to good and check every single hotel in Rome just to find them. I knew that there had to be a way to find the sooner but I had no idea how until I saw Mike in the plaza trying to pass unnoticed by the vendors who wanted to sell him local jewelries. He seemed nervous and was avoiding people like they were carrying a deadly virus and that he might catch it if he as much as touched them. The fact that he was nervous made me want to follow him and that is what I did.

I got off the chair that was outside the coffee shop without bothering to pay for my latte and followed him trying to not be seen.

I had no idea where I was going but I didn't care, I wanted to know what the doctor was into and I would do everything I could to get some information from him. Who knows maybe the chit had been able to contact him and he knew where she was and was going there right now.

I made sure that the gun was in my bag and I wore the leather gloves just in case I would be able to put my plan in action.

I felt like I was playing the game of cat and mouse and I was getting excited.

Mike POV

I was in my hotel room trying to take a shower and get information from miles if he tracked a phone call from Jack's number so that I could learn where he was staying. As soon as I turned the shower on and tried to get in it my phone rang and low and behold was Jack's number. My heart started to beat faster hoping that she had a moment free from him so that she could be able to call me. I answered my phone happy to hear her voice.

"Hi baby" I said happy

"Hi Michael" she said sounding deflated. She never called me Michael so my heart constricted in my chest thinking that something was wrong.

"Are you ok? Is something wrong? Did he hurt you?" I asked  worried

"Everything it's fine Michael. I just called to let you know that I had a change of heart and that I realized that I belong with Jack. We have history together and that history can't be just eraised. I called to let you know that it's over between us."

I couldn't believe what I heard. I thought I was in a different reality or that this was a a nightmare and I just wanted to wake up. But after a second or two I realized that maybe she was saying that just because she was forced to do not because she really wanted that.

"I understand that. Are you sure that everything is ok and there aren't any problems?" I asked hoping that she would at least slip something up telling me what was wrong.

"Yes Micheal everything it's fine. I am actually in cloud nine right now.mthings look pretty good right now. Jack, me and Alex will be a big happy family and we also have a vacation once Alex comes here tomorrow."