Alternate ending

My book was nr 12 in romance. Highest ranking ever. I am so happy, thank you all of you for commenting and voting. :)

Here is an alternate ending for all of you who wanted Jack and Nikki together. Since I gave you guys your happy ending all of you now owe me $1 each. I accept debit or visa, sadly no cash...

Jk it's free but jokes said how many of you would be willing to pay to read my book. Just want to have an idea if it's even worth thinking about publishing or not.

Thanks for the input :)

Enjoy!!!

Nikki POV

2 years later.

"I want cherries, blueberries,watermelon, blackberries, rocky road, caramel and coffee cream, French fires and spinach dip also don't forget to get me cream cheese, and a triple chocolate tiger cake and I swear Jack if you forget my tiramisu I will lock you outside so you can sleep in the car." I said to Jack whom I could tell probably wanted to kill me right now.

"Baby, I asked what snacks you craved not if you want me to buy the whole store or not." He sighed probably scratching his head trying to think if he could remember everything that I said to him.

"Well I crave all of them. Can you please buy them all. Please pretty please. I love you to the moon and back if you buy me all of them." I begged him and I could tell by his hesitance that he was considering on buying everything.

"Ok I will buy all of them. Do you mind sending me a text of all the foods that you want. I don't want to forget anything." He finally answered and I was squealing like a schoolgirl when he said that.

"Of course I will text them right now. Just remember to get the tiramisu first we are out of it."

"We are? But I just bought two of them yesterday!" Jack asked surprised

"Alex ate them. He devoured both of them." I lied

"He did? Nikki are you lying to me?" He snickered

"Pstt, nooo! I don't lie, like ever. Lying is a sin." I stammered a little praying to God that he wouldn't strike me for lying.

"Nicole Ryder. I can't believe you are lying. Did you think that I forgot that Alex had a field trip today and wasn't home at all." He said in a mock stern voice

"Ok, I admit, I kind of ate them but it's your fault." I said really fast.

"How is my fault that you finish all the deserts that we have in the fridge and then if we run out you either call me to buy you more or ask the neighbors if they have candy. I am starting to stock their fridges to cause you will empty theirs as well." He statement pissed me of.

"Will if you hadn't left me pregnant and with twins nonetheless I wouldn't be raiding people's home for food." I yelled at him "Why did you have to leave me pregnant, now I look like a whale and I am only 4 months. 4 months Jack, freaking four, can you imagine how huge I will be when I reach nine? I will probably not fit in the doors?" I started to cry.

"Baby, please don't cry. You are the most beautiful, gorgeous, sexy as hell woman that ever walked in the face of earth and I am the luckiest guy to have you." He said in a soothing voice.

"You really mean that?" I sniffled.

"Of course honey. I love you, you know that right?"

"I know, I love you too but these hormones are driving me nuts. One second I want to cry the other I want to jump of joy. I am no longer in control." I sniffed again. I hadn't cried in years and now since I got pregnant I was crying all the time. I was crying if a saw a cute kitten because I thought it was adorable and I was also crying if I got a paper cut. There were numerous times when I went running to Jack telling him I got a boo boo so he should kiss it better. He always did kiss them better with a smile on his face.