|𝟑.| 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ♤

"What the fuck!"

Such an annoying voice. I think to myself, mentally cursing myself for not finishing my donut. I look over to the angry man, his face red. Mr. Davinski is in his late forties and he is neither powerful nor is he important. To clarify, a month ago this man came into my office begging me to help him restore his company. He lost stock value and employees were leaving, his company was a sinking ship.

It took me two weeks to at least increase stock value by 10%. I was doubtful of whether this company could be saved, but nothing was impossible. I didn't give his contract much importance, he was under me and my business and he seemed to have forgotten that. Sometimes when you take a man and decide to help him, you'd think he has a shred of respect for you.

But sometimes they're unlawful dogs. He has the guts to sit in my chair, in my boardroom, and curse at me. Sexism. Dominance. They crave power and respect that they don't even deserve. It amuses me, watching them think that they own the room and bringing them down to earth.

And now I'm faced with a douchebag who thinks he's intimidating. He looks like a flipping mouse.

"What the fuck to you too, I'm not familiar with this greeting" I smirk, walking over to my seat.

"You are late, punctuality is a key element in this industry." he stands pushing out his chair. No, no my chair.

"No meeting is worth leaving donuts for"

"Miss Middleton, I don't take kindly to womanistic bullshit and I have places to be" he threatens.

"Then leave.."

"What?" he asks dumbfounded.

"Leave, or stay I don't give a shit"

He rubs his temple, bringing back the chair to sit down. I smirk and stop him before he sits.

"Before you sit, could you please?" I signal to my blazer, telling him to take it off. He looks at me dumbfounded and I stare at him.

"Don't be a dipshit, be a gentleman"

Agitated, he stands and helps him take off my blazer. I grab it from him place it on my chair and sit down.

"I'm unhappy with the pace, it's taking much longer than it should build up the value. You need to do something about it."

Some men have some nerve. His company had already hit rock bottom, no one wanted anything to do with it. To make matters worse he had the nerve to create a public cheating scandal. He'd lost all respect in the industry and a matter of three and a half weeks, I'd restored what many people couldn't.

Today he sits here and tells me his unhappy with my pace. Does he know how to raise stock share value? It takes fucking long that's what, I get it my company was known for this. We could so easily ruin your company or restore it to new glory.

"A month ago, you came through my door begging me to restore your company. It was a sinking ship, no one was ready to do business with you. In a matter of two weeks, I increased your stock value by 10%. And by next month probably 30%. Have you ever run this type of company?" I ask, irritated by the minute.

"No, but-"

"But nothing, Mr. Davinski. I'm building your company and I could so easily destroy it, in fact, why not make myself richer and buy it. The stock value is still low, I could buy it for nothing."

He stares at me, gritting his teeth and banging his hand on the table. I don't like being this person, but I will not be held responsible for the shit men say and my reactions towards them.