|𝟐𝟓.𝟓| 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀

Aria

Robert Greene once said; Seduction is a game of psychology, not beauty, and it is within the grasp of any person to become a master at the game. A seducer does not turn the power off and on—every social and personal interaction is seen as a potential seduction. There is never a moment to waste. Seducers are never self-absorbed.

In this moment I find that to be true.

Six foot three tall and brute of a man. A target that I was once meant to attain stands looming over me with a towering frame. He's both parts dangerous and pleasurable and I'm suddenly caught between a rock and a hard place. Literally. He knows everything about myself probably more than I know me and I find myself wondering is that's a good thing or a bad one.

I don't know whether to give in or to fight him.

When it's clear that all logic has left, I do the only thing - the first thing that comes to mind. I run. I slide off the bed, my thoughts raking my brain for a few moments when I almost sure I'll make it past Ash. I know I want this but fuck me my head won't allow it. I'm being difficult and I know it trying to escape something that I know won't be granted. He will fuck me, he will have his way with him and it will most definitely be right now.

Ash wraps his hands around my waist as I 'almost' whizz past him. When his hold is secure, he wastes zero time throwing me back onto the bed. I let out a scream, a little breathless from the constant movements and he hasn't even began to do what he wants to me. To ruin me.

"Fuck, I love when you struggle." Ash growls, pressing a hand to my stomach and wrapping my wrists around one hand. I struggle underneath his huge weight, not yet realising that there's no way I'm running this time. Ash crashes his lips against mine once again and it becomes a clear fight for control, for dominance. Reluctantly I sink deeper into the kiss and when I give him an opening, Ash sticks his tongue gliding it with mine in a hungry desire.

One hand tugs at his hair, bringing him closer when he grips my ass. He groans and I believe it's because of the fabric that covers my flesh. I don't register when my bra is tipped off of me, the strapless thing thrown somewhere across the room. Ash bites down on my neck, leaving my flesh with a sting and the burn of his kiss when it ignites me. His mouth circles my nipple while the other hand kneeds my breast while squeezing it in his palm.

I moan at the pleasure, remembering how well he knows me, how he knows how much pressure to apply in order for me to fall putty in his grasp. He grunts at the sound sucking and flicking the tender buds. My nipples are hard already and he pinches the bud as I cry. The pain of his marking stings for only a few moments before it is replaced by immense pleasure.

My underwear is ripped off, the roughness burning my skin but I can't help but not care. Only feeling anticipation for what he wants to do, what he will do. Ash's fingers run down my pussy, rubbing my clit the friction momentarily causing me to close my eyes. He presses down on my clit and I moan giving me the response he wants from me. His fingers plunge into my core and I shake against his hold for a few minutes.

He thrusts his fingers inside me, in and out whilst I shatter underneath his gaze. Ash grabs my jaw, forcing my eyes open to look at him. To watch him take me like he said he would. I cry when his fingers curl moving deeper and deeper until they reach a familiar sensitive spot, my G-spot. I scream the sensitivity sending me over the edge and my legs shake. "Well, hello g-spot. I think we're going to be meeting each other often." Ash laughs. He continues to thrust into me when I come all over his hand. I'm a mess and Ash is enjoying seeing me in this state.