|𝟔.| 𝗠𝗶 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗼́𝗻♤

My heart.

Two words that have single-handedly driven me apart both physical and mental, that have driven me to an exile point where I could not recognize myself.

A part of me hoped I would never have to face him again, a part of me knew I would see him again. A bigger part of me wanted to see him, touch him, kiss him, hug him even if it's for the last time, but a growing part of me. A growing part of me wanted to kill him.

Every set of actions reacts, it can be good or bad and rare to react. I could be furious, happy, confused, wired up, over the moon, etc. I could've chosen to feel any emotion, maybe even hurt.

But it was fear, fear overcame them all. My fear pushed me to silence, with no reaction at all. I didn't speak when I heard what my father said. It felt like time froze, in those 5.04 seconds I've evaluated that who he was talking about, how I was supposed to react, and what I should be saying but I did none of what I was thinking. Simply because of those two words. The doors open...

"Mi Corazon."

That voice. The way he said the nickname he once gave me. So seductive, so sexy, and yet so full of hurt. I stood up abruptly pushing the chair, everything around me didn't matter. I turned around slowly as if I didn't want to stop turning. This can't be real. It can't be him.

I knew I was lying to myself, I could feel his presence looking over me. I could feel his stare on the back of my head and suddenly I felt his touch on my back. But that wasn't real, it was just a figment of my memories. The memories of him that lived in me. By now I'd completely turned around and there he was.

The man that showed me happiness was so surreal and tokes it away in a matter of days, the memories that flooded my mind were overwhelming from the first stare to the first touch to the first kiss... Until the very last. He looked so perfect in his white suit, so perfect in his disguise.

I walked over to him slowly, gently trying not to make a sound. I took off my heels and place them on the ground. My eyes felt heavier and I closed them thinking this was a dream, a tear trickled down my face to my cheek and I felt it.

I'd reached and I stopped to make sure he was real, I extended my hand and placed it on his chest confirming his presence. I grab tightly not wanting to let go and he put his forehead on mine. The tears fall like a silent waterfall flowing once again.

"You're here" I whispered.

"I'm here, Corazon" he replied, cupping my cheeks and running his hands through my hair and back again. I leaned back and hugged him tightly. His hands found my back and I sighed in relief.

He puts his hand on my waist distancing us before holding my face and kissing me first on my forehead, then my nose, then both my cheeks and finally stopping on my lips. I crash my lips on him impatiently. It felt like home, like I never wanted to leave again, not this kiss not him not ever.

When we break from the kiss I feel empty, wanting to feel him again. I took a breath, and it was silent for a few seconds. I laugh happily still feeling breathless.

"Should I let go now?" he asks, hesitant.

I shake my head reassuringly and he mocks me shaking his head, "No, okay." he says.

***

I stumble backward a little while losing balance. He walks into the room along with Mr. Hermandez and a man whose identity I'm unaware of, confidently and stands beside me while his father stands with mine behind the desk.