NEW PLACES NEW PEOPLE

The next day the twins spent time lying in Abhimanyu's bed. 

Abhinaya started the convo ," Manyu, yesterday I spoke with kaka Duryodhan."

Abhimanyu swiftly faced his sister with worry in his eyes. " What did he say? Did he do something? "

" No manyu, I got answers from him yesterday", then she said the whole story to him. Abhimanyu understood the cause and he felt sorry for how he thought about Duryodhan.

" Should I say to Father about this, Sweetie ", he asked her.

" I don't know Manyu, Suyo tried to ask their forgiveness but our father, uncle and aunt are not ready to accept it. Both party did mistake and there is a third party causing the whole chaos. I don't know. Father doesn't acknowledge me but I am happy at least he writes to you."

" Don't sweetie. He writes to me. But all the things in the letter are how I should practice , how I should be strong and prepare myself for war. How I should not fall sick. I am tired of revenge. After knowing the truth all I can think of his developing myself and taking care of mother. War leads to destruction and for war it needs a definite cause.", he said.

The three year old's where discussing not knowing their mother watched their interaction silently.

" Anjali, Manyu" , she said and entered their chamber.

" Mamma ", the twins hugged their mother.

" Anjali , your friend wants to meet you it seems. ", she said.

" Bye Manyu, Bye Subha. I am going .", she said while kissing their cheeks and running towards Duryodhana's chamber.

" Suyo. Suyo ", she ran inside his chamber.

" Zahra , com here ", he said and patted a seat beside him and said ," I am returning to Hastinapur tomorrow. I want to inform you about my departure".

" Suyo , Don't go. You are my first friend. Stay with me.", she said with tears tears pricking her eyes.

" I too want to stay but I have works as Yuvaraj , Zahra. I promise to write daily."

" Then take me with you"

" I can't Zahra, your mom must allow that."

Then a voice stopped their conversation. " Permission Granted", Subhadra said with Abhimanyu in her arms.

" You can take Abhinaya with you Gandhari Nandan. If you are comfortable take Abhimanyu too. I will have my brother fetch them after they enjoy  their stay. By the time I could be free from their pranks.", she said and laughed.

" Is it okay with you Abhimanyu?", Duryodhana asked him.

" Of course, my sister trust you then I trust you too, kaka ", he said smilingly.

Abhinaya was happy to travel as it was her first time seeing a different kingdom beside Dwaraka. 

" Uh Oh, I should start packing now. My handsome lotions, my vastra's, my favorite jewels." , with that Abhimanyu wan out of the chamber.

They had a hearty laugh and started to get ready for their travel. Subhadra informed the elders and they were happy seeing the twins energetic to see the outside world.

" They are much lively, Krishna", Balarama said.

" They are. Let the kids have their time. Who knows what the future plans for them?", Krishna replied.

" You never say anything properly Krishna. You and your Leela's", Balarama sighed.

The next day the kids took the blessing of the elders and departed with Duryodhana. On their journey the trio had a fun talk.