DON'T PUST THE LAST STRAW

After Abhinaya treated the wounds of her maid, she left her in care of her mother. The Mystic Gala's went to Bhishmar's chamber as they were called for an important meeting. 

" So, do you guys have any idea why I called you all?", Bhishmar asked.

" Is it something to do with Panchal , Indraprasta and Hastinapur?", Abhinaya asked.

" Of course it is. I want you guys to spy on these three kingdoms including the small kingdoms surrounding it. I feel like something bad is going to happen. "

" I will take care of Hastinapur. I will be here anyways. I can manage , in the morning I will be  princess and at night I will do my work. I will spy both palace and kingdom.", Lakshmana said. 

" I will take over spying Indraprasta, Panchal citizens knows me ,so it would be a risk if I go there. I will disguise myself and enter the palace as royal guard", Jayanth said.

" I will spy the kingdom of Indraprasta and Panchal together. ", Lakshman said. 

" I will spy Panchal palace by joining their army.", Abhimanyu said.

" I will become a traveler who studies medicine and help you guys", Vrishakaetu said.

" So that makes me spy all the small kingdoms", Abhinaya exclaimed.

" That sounds like a plan to me but how are you guys going out of palace.", Bhishmar asked them.

" We have to stay low now. Pandavas have just returned and Upa Pandavas are showing their ego, even Suthanu is planning to take me down. As long as our fathers stays here we stay low. Our journey, our hidden identity and everything are classified. No one knows where we excel. Lets be us and try to avoid the Upa Pandavas as much as possible. The day our father's go to their, we make a plan and go with them", Abhinaya said. They nodded and dispersed without anyone's notice.

The next day Abhinaya was walking through the corridor and Suthanu was coming the other side. A maid came with boiling water in the passage. She was going to dash with Suthanu but Abhinaya pushed Suthanu out of the way and the boiling water fell all over Abhi. The maid shivered in fear. Suthanu cried out loud and made a commotion. Pandavas, Draupadi and other elders came running.

" What happened dear?", Draupadi asked. 

" Abhinaya pushed me to the wall with so much force", Suthanu cried to Draupadi.

" Abhinaya , I know you hate Suthanu as she gets love from Pandavas and you don't but that doesn't mean you will push my daughter", Draupadi said. Karna saw Abhinaya's hands getting red and he also saw there was a maid standing at the side with a boiling pot in her hand who was shaking in fear. His attention came back to Abhinaya when he heard a loud thud. He saw Draupadi gave a tight slap in his Laila's cheek. He was going to defend his daughter when Draupadi was going to slap her again but someone grabbed her hand already. It was none other than Subhadra. 

" Chakravarthini, may I know why my daughter is being punished?"

" Your daughter pushed my daughter making her dash the wall and get hurt"

" Did you see what happened Chakravarthini?"

Draupadi nodded her head negatively.

" What happened Anjali?", Subhadra asked Abhi.

" I was walking and saw Raj kumari Suthanu coming in the opposite direction. There was also this maid who came hot water through the third passage. They both were going to dash but so, I pushed Raj Kumari out of the way", Abhinaya said.

Karna came and stood by Abhinaya examining her hand.

" Vrishakaetu , it looks bad. The boiling water fell over her and the places are becoming red and her skin is pealing off.", Karna said.