Jealous reaches it's peak

After the welcoming , whole family went to have lunch. Ashwathama and Karna were also invited as they were having a strong relationship with the elders. The Mystic Gala's were planning to pull a prank on Duryodhana and Karna. 

While eating lunch the Pandavas fed Upa Pandavas while chatting with them. Suthanu threw tantrums while eating and Pandavas were amused by her. Abhimanyu and Abhinaya felt distant and walked from the place. 

" Are we considered as their kids?", Abhinaya asked.

" I feel no, we are practically outsiders for them", Abhimanyu answered.

They felt pairs of hands on their shoulder  and it turned to be Mystic Gala's. 

" Did you guys had your lunch?", Abhinaya asked.

" How will we eat when are friends are in need?", Lakshmana questioned.

" Do you guys remember the days we used to play around and our mom's used to run after us while feeding our food?", Vrishakaetu said.

" Even Kunti and Gandhari grandma used to enjoy that", Lakshman said.

" It's been long since we played together.  Why dont we have a match?", Jayanth suggested.

Vrishaketu , Abhi , Lakshmana were in one team and the other three in other. They were playing chaser runner. Their laughing sound echoed the garden. Karna, Ashwathama, Duryodhana, Yutishyu also joined them. The mother's   came with their food plate and were feeding then as the kids played. Bhishma and Vidura were watching this as an entertaining session. Kunti and Gandhari also joined them. When Karna chased Abhinaya , Arjun felt jealous while watching them so close. Duryodhana was tickling Abhimanyu. The kids had a fun time forgetting their surroundings.

" Its good to see kids running around the palace and making fun", Bhishma said to Vidura.

" Yes Kaka shree, the palace got back its glow after these kids came back" , he replied and continued " I am worried about Abhinaya and Abhimanyu, their relationship with Pandavas is not good".

" Time will give way Vidura. As long as these six are together no one can defeat them. They grew stronger as they promised. They have come across their weakness. They can come across any situation. Let's have patience.", he replied.

Pandavas smiled when they saw Abhinaya playing and laughing around but they felt unhappy cause they couldn't be part of her happiness. Suthanu got jealous of Abhinaya as she grabbed attention of many prince. 

That night they had a gathering with other kingdoms as a day to mark a new start in history. All the Prince and Princesses were getting ready. Abhimanyu always loved to dress so he took his time to show his handsomeness, Vrishakaetu and Lakshman made faces while they wore Royal Vastra's and Jewels as it was  much uncomfortable, Jayanth did not like to wear Royal cloths but he didn't protest his mothers words. On the other side Lakshmana was used to wear lots of Jewelries but Abhinaya ran away from her mother and kaka shree's who were trying to dress her up. Kunti finally caught her.  

" Ok my dear , don't run. It's hard to catch you. Lets not go to the ladies. Today I will dress you up.", Kunti said , to which Abhinaya agreed.

Kunti gave a blue saree for Abhinaya to wear. The saree was soft yet grand, it was much comfortable. When Abhi changed and showed it to Kunti, she had tears in her eyes remembering her mom and grandma wearing the same cloths. Later Kunti made Abhinaya hair into a simple bun and made her wear the hair pin Gandhari gave her. Kunti gave another pair of earnings and necklace to Abhinaya which matched her dress. She wore the anklet Gangeya gifted her and the bracelet which symbolized her friendship with Duryodhana. She also wore the bangles that Kunti gave her.