21. EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE

The Mystic Gala's sat next to each other in dining. Food was served. And that was the time Yudishtar said, " Well, today I want you to eat without flexing your hands." Bhishma knew what Yudishtar was doing. All the elders looked at the kids curiously. All were trying to eat without flexing but Abhinaya and Jayanth were seeing each other. They both took their food and fed each other. Then they started to feed Mystic Gala's. Then Abhimanyu fed Shrutakarma and the cycle went. Abhinaya fed Kunti , Jayanth fed Vidura , Abhimanyu fed Bhishma, Lakshmana fed Gandhari, Lakshman fed Dhritarashtra, Vrishakaetu fed Sulabha (Vidurar's wife).

After lunch Suthanu was going to Kanyakul as it was a auspicious day. Suthanu was very sad. She took the blessings of elders and at last she came to Abhinaya. She turned and was about to go but Abhinaya stopped her by grabbing her wrist. She place a necklace with whistle around Suthanu's neck. 

" You might have blamed me, punished me but you did those because of your ego and insecurity that I might separate you from the love you got

" You might have blamed me, punished me but you did those because of your ego and insecurity that I might separate you from the love you got. But you are going to Kanyakul for a year. Forget everything you learnt in Panchal. Everything, just forget it. Try to mingle with other girls, never show your ego. This whistle is for your protection. Never remove it. Remember NEVER. Have it with you always. If you feel like someone watching you, or if someone comes and ask you a non-logical question or if you are in trouble or if you need me blow this. Prince will come for your rescue. And if someone kidnaps you and if I say if Prince delays by time then use your strength.", Abhinaya said.

" What's my strength?", Suthanu asked.

The Gala's looked each other and replied at once " OFCOURSE NAGGING".

Suthanu looked at them but for the first time she understood what Abhinaya meant. 

" Kanyakul is a place of joy. You can see many girls at your age, elder to you, younger and it's a peaceful place. Try to enjoy it. Forget the royalty. This one year be the one you want to be Suthanu. The real you. Follow your heart. ", Lakshmana said. Suthanu nodded as she climbed her chariot.  She started moving out of the kingdom. Abhinaya called Prince.

" I want you to follow her and make sure she reaches safely", she said to him smoothing his nose. Prince nodded in approval and followed Suthanu's chariot. 

 The Upa Pandavas along with Pandavas were practicing. Mystic Gala's joined them. Nakul started to pull Abhinaya to teach him the sword movements she did the other day.

" Baby princess, please teach me the sword movements you did at the time of duel", he asked with his puppy eyes.

" Handsome kaka, don't show me those eyes. I think it's our family gene. Come on you are fast with sword , you can pick up my pace", with that she started to swing her sword. Nakul carefully watched her and did the exact movements perfectly.