Mystic Gala's

The next day the twins woke and went straight in search of others. They saw them sitting in the hall with few other boys. Abhinaya went directly to Karna whereas Abhimanyu went to Supriya. They climbed up to them as they wrapped their little arms around their neck.

Abhimanyu was in the stage of waking up but Abhinaya was sleeping again. They both heard someone say, " look at them, they look like Vrishakaetu". Another said, " she has cute hands, it's so small". Another said , " She looks like a white Panda". Abhimanyu was fully awake now. He looked the new boys who were admiring his sister. He then faced Supriya and kept is hand on her cheeks. " You look like lotus.", he said. Supriya kissed the little one and said " We both will go and bath you now. And later we will join the others for breakfast". With that the went away.

Here, Abhinaya was in deep sleep drooling over Karna.

" It's a miracle that she sleeps. Subhadra said Abhinaya is a light sleeper and she wakes up early. But it seems she like you very much Karna. See her, she is sleeping peacefully", Duryodhana said.

" We didn't have any conversation yesterday but she seems like she likes to be in my embrace.", Karna replied. Abhinaya woke up slowly and saw Karna first. She smiled and leaned on him again.

" Good morning Zahra.", Duryodhana said.

" Good morning Suyo", she replied and saw few boys admiring her.

" Karna kaka, who are they?", she asked Karna. Karna was happy she called him kaka.

" They are my sons. Vrishasena, Chitrasena, Satyasena, Sushena, Shatrunjaya, Dvipata, Banasena, Prasena and that little one is Vrishakaetu.", he said pointing them.

" Bhaiya's (brothers)" ,she mumbled. " I have so many brothers" , she said aloud with her eyes popping out. Others laughed at her reaction.

" Now this little one will come with your kaki shree to take bath so that we can join these boys for breakfast", Vrushali said carrying Abhinaya out of Karna's hold.

" Kaka was warm ", she said in small voice but it was heard by others. Karna smiled.

" You can go back to him after bath baby", Vrushali said and moved towards chamber.

After bath Abhinaya matched Abhimanyu's cloths and both ran to the breakfast area. Abhimanyu sat with the eldest brother Vrishasena and Abhinaya sat between Karna and Duryodhana. Food was served. Abhinaya loved the taste she ate slowly taking the taste. Her face showed how much she loved the food. After breakfast, Abhimanyu followed Vrishasena as he got attached to him with other brothers while Abhinaya followed Karna and Duryodhana. They showed her the palace and a big library and they knew the little has already chosen her favorite place in the palace. Abhinaya wandered over the books in library and followed the two to continue the tour.

" Abhinaya can I give you a name? ", he asked to which she nodded.

" You are my LAILA, my sweetheart". Abhinaya nodded happily.

" So, Laila what do you want to do next? ", he asked.

" I think Zahra wants to tour the kingdom", Duryodhana said .

The trio went to the kingdom streets. Karna showed her education schools, medical care, play area, mothers area, food place, houses, markets, and they brought things for others. Then during lunch Abhinaya showed the others the things she brought from market.

Later Duryodhana and Karna went to discuss political matters leaving the little with her brothers. She, Abhimanyu and Vrishakaetu got attached easily. They three were of same age and were adored by their brothers. They played seven stones, Hide and seek, kho - kho and enjoyed their evening.