MISSION

The Pandavas , The Trios and Mystic Gala's met in Abhinaya's chamber. Vrishakaetu handed them black dress to change. Abhinaya led them to the bath and opened the mirror.

" From where do you find these?", Arjun asked.

" Have you been to library before and read the book ' THE ESCAPE'?", she asked.

" No, but I have been to library."

" For what  eating", she mocked at him.

She led them through the tunnels and reached the forest area. 

" That's the production house", Abhimanyu said.

" There are like seventeen people", Arjun said.

" That's why we brought you here Kaka", Lakshmana replied to him.

" Lets go and beat them", Bheem said preparing his wrist.

" We are here to capture them, not show our selves directly", Duryodhan said him.

Lakshman started to jump branch to branch and reached the top of warehouse.

"  When did he reach there?", Sahadev asked. The Mystic Gala's ignored him.

" So the plan is all of us surround the area , and once we get enough information from them we make our strike and capture the main , and kill the others if needed.", Abhinaya said.

" Is killing necessary?", Yudishtar asked.

"  A kill is necessary if one thing must stop, Maharaj. ", Karna said. 

After Lakshman gave his signal , they surrounded the ware house. They started to listen to the men's talk inside.

" Someone is exposing our plans"

" They are working as a group that's what the informers said."

" They wouldn't have got a lead here, so lets go to business."

" Yeah, boss has given works to us and he travelled. So we have to handle the money"

" First we have to make pure gold bars for boss, and impure gold bars for jewelries." 

" Our partners from Panchal are coming to here during the time when the Upa Pandavas start their journey to Indraprasta. The whole palace will focus there , so that is our chance to exchange the weapons."

As they were listening Abhinaya signaled them to start the plan.

Vrishakaetu threw smoke bombs, Lakshman and Abhinaya along with Arjun entered the room and started to fight the men's. Bheema and Duryodhan fought with bulky men's while Lakshmana tied them. 

Nakul and Sahadev helped Karna and Ashwathama to capture the other people. Yudishtar, Jayanth and Abhimanyu created path to take those people to their hideout.

" Four dead. Five are barely alive. What are we going to do with them?", Sahadev asked.

" We  first take these men's to our hideout. We clean the place and make it such that these people died fighting each other. Kill those who are barely alive. Then we will plan.", Jayanth said.

Abhimanyu killed those five men in a blink. " I together with Kaka Nakul and Kaka Sahadev will take care of this place. You guys move to the hide out", he said. 

As they moved those men to the tunnel, the other three started their work. They made sure the scene to look like a fight, no evidence left, and also cleared the way they came. On the other side the captured men's were tied,  and the other's were sitting at comfortable places.

" So what now?", Yudishtar asked.

" You guys could have done it by yourselves? Why did you ask us to accompany?", Duryodhan asked.

" Even one of us is enough for this. Why all of us?", Karna asked.

"The main point is we want you guys to know what's happening around you. I know Karna papa has already sent his men to watch us and he has an idea about all these things. I promised you I would let you know and I want to prove those with a visual evidence. And we five are going on a mission later on. At that time if there were any problem over here we would be late to get here by the time, so we want you all to know these things to get ready for the future.", Abhinaya said.

" Now we interrogate them and use them as our pawns.", Jayanth said.

 " How can you make them tell truth? What if they lie and we fail? ", Bheem asked.

" That's why I am here Raj Kumar Bheem. I might not be a great physician like your brothers but I am still a doctor ( alchemist ) , I have few tricks under my sleeves", Vrishakaetu said proudly resulting in getting a smack on his head by Lakshmana. 

" Stop that, and get into the job. We don't have much time"

Vrishakaetu took a bottle of pills from his bag and made those men's eat. 

" What pill is that?", Arjun asked.

" Truth pill" 

The men's saw the others and gave them a hateful look. 

" Do you think we might answer your questions?"

" You will. We have given you a truth pill , so without your consent you answer.", Lakshmana said.

The men's laughed.

" Hahaha. You guys are stupid. The pill have not effects in us. There is no pill like that."

" But poison might", Vrishakaetu said.

The men's saw him jaw dropped and suddenly coughed blood.

" What on earth did you give us?"

" Demon poison. You die slowly by losing blood. Isn't it wonderful? I have the medicine but if you lie I might have to throw it away. How is my Truth pill? Isn't it burning inside?", Vrishakaetu asked with a smirk.

The Pandavas were shocked, the trio's looked constant.

" We will answer your questions.Please give us the medicine." 

" Who is your master?", Abhinaya asked.

" We don't know. We usually get orders and we do it. We get the money after the job is done. If the job is risky we get advance payment. We have never seen boss face"

" What type of orders you get?", Jayanth asked.

"Usually, it deals with exchange of gold and jewelry. Some times if someone finds out our work we kill them. We bury them , but if we couldn't we throw them away."

" What's the plan? Who is coming from Panchal? What is the deal?", Lakshman asked.

" They plan to exchange a load of gold and salt that day. And also kill King Durupad and frame it on Hastinapur to create a war between two. We also plan to take the gold away from the King's custody."

The others saw each other. They all knew that ' Something big is going to follow'........................