4.

"Roll call!" Justice said as she looked through the rear view mirror at all her siblings.

"Jaliyah."

"Here."

"Dasia."

"Here."

"Jaci."

Jaci groaned in response to her name she was irritated and confused on why Justice packed everyone in the car.

"Kyrie."

"Here."

"Samiyah."

Light snores filled Justices small Honda Civic.

"All she do is sleep." Jaliyah chuckled.

"Good, less noise." Justice mumbled as she pulled out the driveway.

Justice woke her siblings up and made them get ready, it was Saturday and after naps, dance class, and being cooped up in the house all day Justice thought it would be a good idea to hit the water park. Taryn would meet her there with her younger cousins and brother.

It would be a nice surprise for everyone and a breather for Justice.
_

Justice pulled into the Richmond Water park. It was about an hour drive from the house.

She looked back at all her siblings to see them sleeping.

She lightly shook Jaliyah who was knocked out in the passenger seat.

"10 more minutes." Jaliyah mumbled moving in the seat.

"Wake up and wake them up." Justice said referring to the others.

"Why." Jaliyah whined.

"Because we're here so get ya ass up."

Jaliyah sat up and noticed they were in a parking lot.

"Where we at?" Jaliyah asked rubbing the sleep out her eyes slightly irritated.

"The water park." Justice shrugged.

"Really!" Jaliyah's eyes lit up.

"Not no regular water park, Richmond water park."

Richmond Water park wasn't an ordinary water park with a few sprinklers, it had water slides, a pool, water gun shooters, and on the opposite side of the water park was a café. It was big and spacey with numerous water activities for kids of all ages.

Jaliyah was cheesing big time. Jaliyah might've been 15 but she was 5 at heart anything fun no matter how childish it may have been she was down.

"Get everyone up and out the car, I got swimsuits in the trunk."
_

"Why you wake us up?" Jaci asked with an attitude.

"You wanna get wet or stay in the car?" Justice asked in a smart tone.

Jaci scoffed.

"Momma gave me y'all sizes and I bought all of y'all new swimsuits, so grab yours and change in the car, meet me at the entrance and I'll tell y'all where to go."

Justice walked towards the entrance, from there she could still see her car and siblings perfectly.

"Bitch!!!"

Justice looked over to see Taryn, behind her 3 girls and a boy.

Taryn didn't care if she was at Chuck E. Cheese or the strip club her attire had to be somewhat inappropriate.

"You know children here right?"

"Girl it's a lil bikini." Taryn laughed.

More like a trapless bra and thong with a see-through swim cover up.

Justice rolled her eyes as her siblings came running over.

"Hey y'all.. Taryn started. "These my three cousins Trinity, Dream, and Zuri, and this my little brother Terrence."

A few waves and verbal hi's came from the kids.

"Jaliyah's in charge listen to her, have fun and be nice." Justice instructed.

The children nodded and in seconds ran off ready to get wet and have fun.

"Trey cute and whatever but these niggas finer." Taryn made duck lips as she recorded her and Justice in their swimming attire.

"What?"

Taryn nodded her head towards a group of men that stood at the café section.

"Let's go say hi."

"Did you forget we watching 8 kids?"

"It's just a little quick hi."

Taryn dragged Justice over to the group of men.

"Y'all got girlfriends?" Taryn asked getting closer to the group.

"Nah ma, but I can make you mines." One of the men said.

"You funny, I'm Taryn."

"Damien."

"Yo friend don't talk?" Another one of the guys asked.

"She just a lil shy that's all." Taryn laughed.

Justice stood there staring at her feet because in all reality she did not wanna be there.

"Speak shawty."

"Her ass stay shy, this one time in high school she tripped in front of her crush and when I tell you that shit was hilarious I almost-

"Yo shut the fuck up."

"Who you talking to?" Taryn asked for clarification.

One of the men stepped out from the group of guys.

"I don't think ya friend wanted to come over here in the first place, then you come up here and try to embarrass her like what the fuck."

"I ain't embarrassing nobody."

"Taryn can we go, I gotta check on the kids." Justice spoke up getting more embarrassed by the minute.

"I don't know who this nigga is-

"Can we go!?" Justice yelled now annoyed.

Taryn gave Justice a slight mug and nodded.

"Niggas ain't shit." Taryn mumbled as they walked off.

"Leave it alone Taryn." Justice sighed as the walked around the area to find the kids.

"Yeah whatever." Taryn scoffed.

_

Short Chapter

I've been working on this chapter for 2-3 days and I'm ready to move on😌 so this chapter might suck a bit

I should also say any places, events, or incidents are all fictional.

Thoughts on Taryn?

Y'all think she a good friend or dk yet?

Also thanks for 100 reads! ❤️🎉🤪