23. *BONUS CHAPTER*

4 years later...

Asaiah & Justice

"Ja'kori sit down." Justice cooed at the 4-year-old boy.

"I want sissy." Ja'kori pouted.

"Sissy is with dada right now," Justice spoke as she parted Ja'kori's hair in 4 sections.

She was gonna braid his hair into 4 braids.

Justice and Asaiah were married but lived in separate homes. Tiana got in contact with Justice two weeks after the wedding and told her about all the things she and Asaiah did the night he came to her house.

Justice confronted Asaiah about it which caused a big argument and the two decided to take a breather.

They had been separated for about 2 months but their love for each other never faded.

They made sure the kids had alone time with each parent and they made sure to spend time together as a family as well.

The front door opened and Asaiah and Aubrey entered the home.

"Hi bri bri!" Ja'kori squealed he loved his little sister.

"Wassup lil man," Asaiah said giving Ja'kori a fist bump.

"Hi, papa." Ja'kori smiled, Ja'kori looked up to his dad.

Aubrey walked over to her older brother and crawled in his lap. The two-year-old could walk but when she was tired she would crawl.

Asaiah walked over to the couch and sat next to Justice.

"What did y'all do?" Justice asked.

Asaiah shrugged and kissed Justice's cheek. "I took her to the park she tired herself out."

Both Aubri and Ja'kor acted like their parents in some way. Ja'kor acted like both Justice and Asaiah. He was a pretty happy kid but if he was annoyed or irritated he would let you know. He was nonchalant like Asaiah but loved everyone like Justice.

Aubri was indeed a handful she made sure everyone heard her even if she was yelling nonsense. She was more like Asaiah, plus she was a daddy's girl. She only responded to Asaiah with words everyone else got an eye roll or shrug.

Asaiah fixed his position on the couch so his head was on Justice's thigh and his feet hung off the side of the couch.

Justice side eyed Asaiah as she finished Ja'kori's last braid.

"Boo take Aubri to her room so she can take her nap I don't want her to be cranky when we go out later.

"Ok mommy." Ja'kori picked up his baby sister and carried her down the hall when Justice heard the door shut she turned her attention to Asaiah.

"Where y'all going?" Asaiah asked.

"Chyna's grand opening is tonight."

Asaiah nodded.

"I'm coming too."

"In your car?"