6.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑...

Asaiah watched Justice joke around with Chyna and Asia. She was out of her bummy mood.

"Ooooo." Hakeem taunted.

"What nigga?" Asaiah asked as he turned around to face Hakeem.

"You like her."

Asaiah smacked his lips and leaned back in his chair.

"I don't like shit."

"Why you getting so defensive?" Khalil chuckled.

"Ain't nobody getting defensive."

"So since you don't like her can I shoot my shot?" Kari asked as a joke. Justice was a really pretty girl but Kari saw her more as a friend.

"Nigga fuck off."

"Justice and Asaiah sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Hakeem sung.

"What are you 6?" Asaiah asked.

Hakeem laughed. "Don't be mad at me cause yo ugly ass can't take a joke."

"Fuck y'all aight."

The girls came back to the table with sodas and food.

Asia sat next to Kari and Hakeem, Chyna took her place in Khalil's lap and Justice sat next to Asaiah.

"Have any of you seen Taryn? It's getting late and I should get home." Justice asked the group as she took a bite out of her burger.

Everyone shook their head no.

No one had seen Taryn since after the fight.

_

"Fuck!" Taryn moaned.

Taryn and Trey had been going at it for the past 3 hours.

After the fight Trey and Amara got into it and Amara decided she was officially done with Trey and his hoe-ish ways. She grabbed Alaia their daughter and left.

Trey was pissed he needed something to take his anger out on...that something was Taryn.

The two drove to Taryns place which was about a 30 minute drive and let loose.

"T-Trey." Taryn moaned out.

"Shut the fuck up." Trey spat. He was completely out of it.

He smoked a blunt, drank two beers, and was balls deep in pussy.

He was on cloud nine.

He slammed into Taryn causing her to fall on the bed from the sudden force.

"You love me?" He asked roughly.

In all honesty Trey didn't give a flying fuck about Taryn, they would have some rough sex and that was that.

Taryn moaned in response she couldn't even think straight.

Trey grabbed her by her throat and gave her slow strokes.

"I said do you love me?"