12.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑...

Justice woke up to the sun shining on her face.

Her head was throbbing, her throat was dry, and she was sore everywhere.

"What the fuck did I do last night," Justice mumbled.

Justice looked around the room she had woke up in and right away she realized it wasn't her room.

She quickly got out of the bed and opened the room door, she smelled bacon and heard talking.

Justice stepped out of the room and crept down the stairs.

Setting plates on a table was a shirtless Asaiah.

"Oh my-

Justice tripped over her foot and landed flat on the ground.

Asaiah looked over at Justice and chuckled to
himself.

"I'll call you back," Asaiah said to whoever he was speaking to on the phone.

Justice quickly got back on her feet and walked over towards the table.

Justice gasped at the sight of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and orange juice.

"You cooked this?" Justice asked as she sat down.

Asaiah nodded as he sat down across from her.

Justice took a bite out of her pancakes and moaned.

"You seem more like a ramen noodles and hotdogs kind of guy, not a gourmet breakfast." Justice chuckled as she ate more of her food.

Asaiah laughed. "So you got jokes."

Justice groaned and rubbed her temples.

"You might want these," Asaiah said as he pushed a bottle of aspirin towards Justice.

"What did I do last night? How did I end up here?" Justice asked as she opened the bottle and grabbed two pills.

Asaiah shrugged he didn't know what Justice did the night before.

"All I know is that you fought Taryn, and I brought you here because you were so drunk." He shrugged as he took a bite out of his sausage.

Justice closed her eyes as the moments from the night before started to come back to her.

"I'm done with that bitch." 

Justice ate the rest of her breakfast in silence, Asaiah didn't dwell on it whatever Taryn and she were going through was none of his business and in all honesty, he didn't really care for it.

The two finished their breakfast and cleaned the dishes, afterwards Asaiah gave Justice a spare toothbrush, a washrag, and a change of clothes.

Justice sat in the shower, the burning water felt great on her skin.

Justice lathered her body in soap and let the hot water wash it away.

Smoke filled the bathroom when Justice finally finished her shower.

Justice pulled the pair of sweats over her pudgy stomach.

Justice wasn't big and Justice wasn't skinny, Justice had a small stomach, it wasn't completely flat, it had a slight pudge to it that poked out now and then. Her thighs were big and rubbed against each other whenever she walked, her butt wasn't big, it was nicely rounded and very noticeable whenever Justice bent down. Justice had stretch marks as well, she embraced them.