7.

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐀𝐠𝐞:7

"Justice Simone stop running!" Kendra yelled as Justice ran into the big building.

"Darnell-

"She's excited K. Let her run."

Darnell hugged his wife from the behind and kissed her neck.

"We're adopting baby!"

Kendra laughed at her husband's silliness.

The married couple walked into the building ready to adopt the baby they had their eyes on for the past week.

"Tt!" Justice yelled running into her auntie's arms.

"Hey Camille." Kendra greeted giving her sister a side hug.

"Where she at?" Darnell asked eagerly he was ready to see his new baby girl.

Camille chuckled. "She's in the nursery they're getting her ready, y'all have some paper work to fill out and she'll be yours."

Of course the adoption center had numerous home visits and checked out the neighborhood making sure everything was safe, Kendra and Darnell had two beautiful girls already but it felt like they were missing something...

"Justice go play with some of the kids we'll be right out." Kendra instructed as her and Darnell followed Camille.

Justice wasted no time playing with some of the kids, some were nice, some mean.

Justice got bored playing with bald baby dolls, it had only been 20 minutes but it felt like a lifetime to her.

Justice noticed a little boy drawing at a table by his self.

Justice walked over to the little boy and sat next to him.

The little boy noticed Justice but paid her no mind.

"I'm Justice, what's your name?"

The little boy continued to draw.

Justice decided to be quiet and let him draw.

She watched as he drew Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

A few minutes flew by and the two sat in utter silence while others played.

"Asaiah."

"Mhm?"

"You asked for my name, it's Asaiah."

Justice nodded.

"I like your drawing."

Asaiah turned to face Justice. "Th-

"Your eye." Justice said cutting him off.

Asaiah's left eye was dark and purple, like he had been punched or slammed into something.

Asaiah quickly turned back around. "It's nothing."

Justice grabbed Asaiah by the chin and turned his head to face hers.

Justice leaned into Asaiah's face. "What are y-

Justice placed a small kiss on Asaiah's under eye.

She sat back in her seat and opened the tin of colored pencils on the table next to Asaiah and her.

"Can I color your drawing?"

Asaiah nodded and slid the paper to Justice.

Justice grabbed a few colors and focused intently on coloring in the lines.

Asaiah laid his head on his arms and watched as Justice colored.

Justice continued to color as Asaiah drifted off to sleep. She heard light snores and saw him out like a light.

She let him sleep as she finished coloring and when she finally did she wrote her name in the corner with a heart.

ᒍᑌꌚTIᑕᗴ ♡

"Justice!" Camille called out.

Justice hopped up from the table she was sitting at and ran to her aunt.

"I see you made a friend." Camille said grabbing Justice's hand referring to Asaiah.

"His eye hurt Tt."

Camille sighed. "He's a gifted little boy J."

Justice nodded.

"Who hurt him?"

Camille shook her head. "The people that were supposed to love him."

Justice put her head down.

"He'll be ok love bug, I'll make sure if it." Camille smiled as she got down to Justice's level.

"Pinky promise?"

"I pinky promise."

The two girls pinky promised and smile at each other.

"Ready to go meet your new sister?"

"Yea!"

Camille carried Justice's small body on her hip, still thinking about Asaiah.

She'd keep her promise.

She'd make sure Asaiah got the warm and loving home he deserved.

_
Short Chapter!

Thank you all for the suggestions!! I'll make sure to write about all of them they were so good! ❤️❤️

Thank you Yanaaaa2x for this idea, it's not really what their relationship was like but trust me we're getting there!

Thoughts on Camille?

Thoughts on Young Justice?

Thoughts on Young Asaiah?

Thoughts on that black eye?

Thoughts on this chapter lol?

Y'all like it??

Vote
Comment
Follow🍃