8.

Justice hadn't spoken to Taryn since everything went down.

"You really not talking to her?" Nai'mah a close friend of Justice's asked.

"Hell no," Justice replied irritated already, her fingers hurt from braiding and she was hangry.

"I think you should J, you don't gotta stay friends with her or nun but communication is key. There's no good reason for why she left you but at least clear some things up."

Justice nodded listening to Nai'mah.

"If she try anything shady I got your back boo."

Justice laughed she honestly wished her and Nai'mah were closer in school.

_

Taryn noticed Justice sitting at a picnic table and walked over to join her.

"Hey girly."

Justice kept to herself.

"You haven't been returning my calls or text."

"Because you fucking left me Taryn!" Justice yelled slamming her fist on the table.

Taryn jumped from how loud she had gotten.

"You left me with people I barely knew! Even as strangers they're better friends than you!"

Justice expected herself to go off like this, she wasn't backing down.

"This isn't even the first red flag! You described me to random people, you told my business to strangers at a water park, you talk shit about everyone else but can't even own up to your own faults!"

"You're sleeping with a nigga that got a kid and a Babymomma Taryn! He doesn't even give a fuck about the family he has what makes you think he gives a fuck about you!?"

Taryn put her head down as Justice spoke.

"You left me for a bum nigga's dick, even I know that shit."

"I had a panic attack Taryn and you're supposed to be my best friend but guess what... you weren't fucking there." Justice spat.

Justice wiped a falling tear.

"I was there through thick and thin, I helped you at your lowest." Justice said putting her head down.

The two women sat in silence. It felt as if there was nothing left to say.

"I'm sorry." Taryn whispered.

"I'm sorry Justice, I really am."

Justice smacked her lips.

"You don't mean that shit."

"I do and I'm gonna prove to you that."

"I wanna continue this friendship Justice, I can't imagine life without you, I've fucked up numerous times but I'm gonna change."

Justice stayed silent.

"I did leave for sex, which is really low of me to do and I truly am sorry."