21.

4 weeks later....
⚠️EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES NOT PROOFREAD⚠️

Asia laid in the small hospital bed as she wrapped her arms around Hakeem's torso.

He had been in his medically induced coma for 3 weeks know and Asia mourned for him everyday.

"I wish you would wake up, I miss your childish ass."

Asia wiped a tear as she squeezed his hand.

"I didn't think I'd say this ever but..I miss you and I so badly need you it hurts, I wanna be your girlfriend Hakeem, I'm damn there ready to be your wife, I wanna have kids and grow old and-

Hakeem couldn't help but laugh.

Asia sat frozen. "Are you laughing right now?"

Asia slapped his shoulder and he winced in pain.

"This is supposed to be a romantic moment Hakeem, I tell you how much I love you while you're fighting for your life."

"I woke up yesterday, doctors say I still have to stay in the hospital because my wounds are not 100% healed, I feel find though." He shrugged rubbing Asia's thigh.

"Stop tryna be freaky."

Hakeem sighed. "Can you give me a kiss already?"

Asia laughed. "No." She spoke bluntly.

"Please!"

"I don't kiss people who find humor in my sadness."

"Asia get the fuck out of this bed."

"Noooo." Asia whined. "I wanna be with you."

Hakeem looked over at Asia and squinted his eyes. "If you actually loved me you'd give me a kiss, I'm injured here I need all the support I can get."

Asia laughed the two goofed off until visiting hours were up.

_

Jaylin finished vacuuming her brand new apartment which she had worked her butt off for.

Jaylin had completely turned around since her last court visit with Asaiah and everyone, she wanted to be there for Journey and she would be.

Jaylin's mother was in and out of her life and her father was incarcerated at the time of her birth, Jaylin was constantly switched around from aunts and uncle's houses to grandparents, it was indeed a struggle.

At the end of the day all Jaylin had was Journey...

and she wanted to cherish that.

Within a month Jaylin completely turned her life around, she had a boyfriend named Derrick who treated her and Journey like queens.

Derrick had his own construction business and he lived in a beautiful penthouse that had just enough room for Journey and her but Jaylin didn't want to depend on Derrick she wanted to do things on her own this time, the right way.

The front door unlocked and Derrick walked in with a slumped Journey on his shoulder.

Jaylin wrapped the vacuum up and chuckled at Derrick. "What did y'all do?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen.

Derrick placed Journey on the couch and tiptoed into the kitchen, he slid behind her and pressed against her back with his front.

"I picked her up from daycare and took her to the park she wore her little self out." Derrick chuckled.

"I'm taking her to my aunts tomorrow." Jaylin said referring to Mercedes.