22.

"Kendrick!" Taryn cried as she entered the empty apartment.

"Kendrick?"

The small home was empty.

"Kendrick?" Taryn asked nobody as she walked into the master bedroom.

Taryn shivered as a cold breeze brushed her body as she opened the door.

It was raining and windy outside. Taryn went to shut the window and grabbed her phone out of her back pocket she went to his contact and called him, it went straight to voice mail.

"Stop playing Kendrick." She mumbled.

Taryn walked out of the room and went into the kitchen she went to grab a glass of water and opened the cabinets to grab a glass, only every single cabinet was empty.

Taryn walked into the living room and got on her tiptoes to open the vent. The vent held $4,000 that Kendrick had given Taryn after the shootout, Taryn was saving that money for her family.

She peered into the vent to see nothing, absolutely nothing, everything was gone.

Kendrick had left. He had got word of who he had shot he wasn't a dummy he knew what kind of people Kari, Asaiah, and Khalil knew.

The police were also on him so he had to leave.

Little did Taryn know, Kendrick was playing her the whole time. Taryn was dumb in Kendrick's eyes. Taryn told Kendrick her plans and Kendrick made sure to fuck them up.

Apart from him wanted to ignore the feelings he had towards Justice be he couldn't he still felt some type of way about the relationship.

Kendrick was moving he had plans for the future and couldn't fulfill them with Taryn around.

Taryn cried as she realized that she had been played, she felt sick to her stomach.

Taryn threw up all the food she had eaten earlier that day in some bushes near the abandoned house. She wiped her face and walked to her car, she drove home in silence.

_

Taryn sat in the warm water she had made for her bath.

Her head was throbbing from all the crying she had done and she still felt sick.

She finished washing up and got out of the tub so she could pee.

_

She was hesitant at first but unboxed the pregnancy test.

She read the instructions and began taking it. 

Once finished she washed her hands and began cleaning up her house, she did laundry, cleaned her room, and bathroom, and cooked.

She tried to take her mind off of what could be her new reality.

_

After an hour of avoiding the test Taryn walked into her bathroom and picked up the test, she closed her eyes so she could see the results as soon as she opened them.

Taryn mentally prepared herself as she counted down from 5.

5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

She opened her eyes with no reaction the word was clear as day.

|| Pregnant

TO BE CONTINUED....

_

This is the official last chapter of Lovers

It has truly been a journey and I can't express how proud of myself I am for going through with this book and finishing it 🤍

Spam white and yellow hearts please 😭

Taryn is prego which leaves her with two people

Trey
Or
Kendrick

Who do y'all think??

Y'all want a second book?