19.

Asaiah woke up first, Justice was still asleep she wrapped her arms around his lower abdomen and laid on his stomach.

Asaiah stretched and reached for his phone.

5 messages from Tiana💦
2 missed calls from Hakeem💙& Khalil 🖤
1 message from Chyna 🧚🏾
3 missed calls from Momma🥰💖

It was officially Asia's birthday weekend and the gang was gonna go all the way out.

"Stop moving." Justice mumbled.

"My bad." Asaiah smirked as he purposely moved around just to annoy Justice.

Justice smacked her lips and moved to the other side of the bed.

Asaiah sat up so his back was to the headboard board.

"Can you tell Asia I said happy birthday?" Justice asked as she turned to face the wall.

"You not going?" Asaiah asked with a raised eyebrow.

Justice shook her head no. "I don't feel good." She said partly telling the truth.

Justice had a headache but besides that she was honestly scared, she was scared of what the others would think when they saw her and knowing Taryn and her problematic ways would only add more problems to the mix.

Justice yawned. "Her present is on the top shelf in my closet you can grab it when you leave."

Asaiah got out the bed and started putting on the hoodie he had on the night before.

"You sure you good?"

"I'm fine Asaiah, I promise."

"Alright I'll check on you after the party."

Asaiah opened Justice's walk in closet and grabbed the bright pink gift bag that sat on the top shelf.

Asaiah excited the closet and shut the door behind him.

"Jus."

"Mhm?"

"Take care of yourself."

"I will."

_

Justice was finishing her hygiene routine when her phone buzzed, thinking it was Asaiah trying to check up on her she picked up her phone and almost dropped it.

Mommy😍💕💖
Can you come by the house today? I wanna talk to you.

Justice nodded and finished getting ready her and her mother hadn't spoken in  weeks.

She showered and changed into a baggy shirt and jeans, she had taken out her butterfly locs awhile ago and slicked her natural 4c hair in a slick back.

By the time she was done getting ready it was going on 1:30.

She grabbed her personal things and headed out the door.

In 30 minutes Justice was at her parents house she stepped out her car and walked up to the door.

The door opened and Justice was immediately greeted with hugs by her siblings.

"We missed you." Jaci mumbled.

"You back." Samiyah said.