18.

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫...

*excuse any mistakes
1000+ word chapter*

Justice had completely lost herself, she stopped communicating with friends and family, there was days she didn't eat, and she decided to stop going to work.

She was depressed and didn't want to take her pain out on a poor clients head, plus that was her money she was playing with she didn't want any bad ratings.

Justice walked through the clothing isle at Walmart, say what you want about Walmart they had some cute clothes and great deals.

Justice smiled as she read Naia's message. A/N: I changed Nai'mah's name to Naia)

Naia💕🧸

Im glad to see you're finally getting out there
I miss you at work🤍

Justice put her phone away as she grabbed a few hoodies that she pressed against her frame to see how they looked.

In the past two weeks Justice had lost 10lbs, the weight loss was noticeable as well.

Justice put the hoodies in her cart and walked to the grocery section of Walmart, Justice scanned the isles for fruit punch she was thirsty.

As Justice scanned for her juice she heard talking in a nearby isle.

"Girl fuck Jus, she ain't gonna do shit."

Taryn. Justice cursed mentally.

Justice found a gallon of juice and put it in her cart ready to leave.

Little did she know Taryn saw her in the clothing section and was purposely antagonizing her.

Justice sped walked to the self checkout and Taryn followed right behind her.

"She mad Kendrick like this pussy more than hers." Taryn yawned.

Justice rolled her eyes as she scanned her items.

Taryn smirked thinking of the next slick comment to say.

Justice was bagging up her things when Taryn said

"I wonder how her brothers doing."

Justice balled up her fist and turned to face Taryn.

"Don't speak on my brother Taryn." Justice asked shakily.

"Girl ain't no one worried about yo-

Justice swung her fist right into Taryn's nose and soon blood came gushing out.

Taryn wiped her nose and pushed Justice into the rows of candy and gum.

Justice regained her balance and soon all you saw was hands flying.

Justice screamed in anger as she punched Taryn as hard as she could.

Taryn groaned as she scratched Justice's face.

Taryn her head down as she tried to grab Justice from underneath. Justice grabbed a handful of Taryn's lace front and pulled Taryn to the ground.