Chapter 4

"Hi"- speak
'Thought"- thought
$Parseltongue$- Parseltongue
"Stupefy" - Spells

It had been six years since Merlin had asked the founders to keep Harry. He grew up to be the most powerful wizard. All the 4 founders loved Harry, even if they did not show it. When he was two, he had a powerful magical outburst that almost destroyed the castle. The founders then decided to teach him occlumency to protect his mind and control his magic. He was very imaginative, so it was easy for him. Merlin came after three years and was very happy, because the fates were rewriting themselves. Merlin would tell Harry stories of his Godfather, Sirius Black and uncle, Remus Lupin.

When he was 4, Rowena started teaching him French, Spanish, Latin, Greek, Bulgarian and magical languages such as Mermish and Gobbledegook. It was decided they would teach him magic earlier because of the amount of magic Harry had. By the age of 7 he could easily do the basic things of wandless magic. He could summon and vanish things with a lazy flick of his hand. The founders also taught him how to read and write with remarkable ease. They taught him the Heir and Lord responsibilities for when he took up his heir ship and lordship. They taught him etiquettes, customs and history of the houses and how to interact with other races. They taught him to be kind with the races and learn their languages. Once they thought it was safe to teach Harry magic, they organized a timetable for the subjects they would teach.

Harry had been excited all week. He started reading the textbooks at such a remarkable speed. Speaking of him, a seven-year-old Hadrian Potter burst into the office where Helga, Merlin, Rowena and Salazar were sat, talking. He ran into the office with Godric chasing him. He hid behind Salazar's chair. Godric huffed and Hadrian peeked out and grinned at Godric.

"Too clever" He muttered and sat down.

"Have you eaten your breakfast Harry dear?" Helga asked

"Yep." said Harry.

"We are going to start teaching but you have to listen to the instructions." Salazar said.

"I will listen to you." He promised.

"I will teach of your time, the change in customs and its history. I will also help you learn any hidden abilities you may have." Merlin said and Harry nodded.

" I will teach you blade and sword handling, transfiguration, defensive magic, history of magic and riding and hand to hand combat." Godric said brightly and Harry beamed.

"I will teach you Charms, Arithmancy, Runes and Runic Magic, Astronomy and Divination, though most people don't like that subject." Rowena said."

 We will cover Herbology, Care of Magical Creature, Healing, Wards and Protection, Arts, Music and Dance." Said Helga.

"And finally, I will teach you Potions, Offensive Magic, Light, Grey and Dark Magic and Archery." said Salazar. Harry looked wide eyed at the five of them and hugged them all expressing his gratitude to them. He would be learning a lot. He would make them proud of him.

Oh yes he would make them proud, extremely proud in fact. 

Words : 516

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make bigger chapters next time. 

Boredlife07 Signing off.