Chapter 35

"Hi" - Speech
'HI' - Thought
"Stupefy" - Spells
$Parseltongue$
#Gobbledygook#

"BLACK, LUPIN." Was heard from the entrance of the Great Hall. Sirius, Remus and Harry exchanged a look and smirked. Potter stormed in towards Sirius and Remus as they were talking to Severus. Remus was trying not to grin, while Sirius had trouble talking.

"What do you think you're doing, you two." He spat.

"Well, we were talking to Severus here when you interrupted us." Remus answered.

"You cannot just blood adopt my son."

"Actually, we did. Hadrian was all happy to be adopted."

"His name is Harry."

"No, you should look at the records. He is Hadrian Regulus Loki Black-Lupin, heir to the houses of Black, Lupin and Howell." Sirius told him, proudly.

"Didn't you agree to Lucius that Hadrian would be the next In line to carry to Malfoy name should anything happen to Draco. I mean Lucius is Hadrian's Godfather." Snape said and Sirius nearly started laughing. They hadn't even thought about that, but it was pushing Potter.

"You did what! He's a filthy death eater, what is wrong with you, associating with scum." James exclaimed.

"The scum as you put it, Potter, is my family."

"Yes, we all know what sort of family you have, Black."

Remus and Sirius stood up, towering over Potter.

"Don't insult my family, Potter." Remus snarled. "Especially not my son."

"Is that a threat?" James sneered.

"Like you said, everyone knows what sort of family I have." Sirius said. He took is wand out of his pocked and aimed it at Potter's chest and Dumbledore decided it was time to intervene.

"Calm down gentlemen, we can go to my office and discuss this properly."

"That is not necessary, headmaster. There is nothing to discuss." Sirius said not taking his eyes of Potter.

"Everything has been said." James agreed and stalked away. Sirius and Remus sat down and ate as if nothing every happened.

"Why do I have a feeling that he is going to become even more unbearable?" Severus questioned.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're right?"

By the end of the week, Harry wanted to murder James Potter with his bare hands. Draco had to physically restrain Harry from cursing Potter Sr and Harry was spending more and more time in Sal's dueling room to relieve his stress. Potter was taking points from Slytherin whenever Harry and Potter met and made snide comments about him, his fathers and the Malfoys and it was driving Harry crazy.

"I swear I'm going to wring his neck." Harry snarled storming into the common room.

"What has he done this time?" Draco sighed.

"50 points, 50."

"What? You've got to be joking?! That completely wipes our lead, putting Gryffindor in top position." Theo exclaimed and Harry nodded, furiously.

"I know and he took them off for obstructing the hallway and wasting his time." Harry spat. "I was putting a book in my bag as I left the library, asking Daphne to remember the Charms book."

"What! He can't do that. You better go to Professor Snape." Blaise told him and Harry nodded. Harry and Draco left the room to see their Godfather. They went to their Godfather's office and knocked on the door. When they were allowed to enter, they saw him working on essays. He looked up and saw his Godsons enter and immediately became alarmed at their demeanor.