Chapter 70

The first thing Harry became aware of was that his head hurt. He couldn't remember what happened, but he was obviously in his bed and for the life of him he couldn't work out why he had such a bad headache. He didn't get ill because of his phoenix, and with that thought he felt it awaken and felt the pain reduce and sighed in relief. Now he just had to figure out how he got in this position in the first place and then he would be set. He remembered waiting to see if there was a chance Draco would turn up, but when he didn't it felt as if someone had kicked him and so he went to his lab to brew away his problems and then it was blank. He released a groan and heard someone move next to him, so someone was in his room which was odd because his parents usually left him to his 'domain' as his dad called it. Harry blinked a few times squinting a bit at the light before a familiar blond head appeared in his vision.

"Hades!"

Harry blinked a few times.

"Huh?"

"You complete idiot, why did you go and get yourself blasted into a wall for it." Draco snapped and Harry blinked again. So he had a potions accident. That itself was weird because he had never been unable to raise his shield before. He frowned but he had another question.

"What are you doing here?" He asked his friend who he was pretty sure hated him. His throat was pretty dry so he snapped his fingers and Kip popped in with a drink. Draco shifted slightly before sighing.

"Well, you had an accident," He began, "I can go if-"

"NO!" Harry cut him off hastily. "Don't go. I just thought you hated me."

"I don't hate you idiot," Draco said, looking down, "I was just mad at you for not telling me."

"Just-just don't keep something like that from me again." Draco warned. Harry beamed and immediately hugged him.

"Draco needs to breathe, Hadrian." Sirius commented from the doorway, looking amused. Harry stepped away sheepishly and Draco grinned.

"Breakfast is ready, if you're interested." Sirius said and Harry lit up.

"Food yes, please, it feels as if I haven't eaten for a week."

"That's because you haven't eaten for a week." Sirius chided and Harry shifted under the two glares.

"So food is a good option?" He said lightly.

"Come one prat. I leave you for a week and you can't even function properly." Draco dragged him. Harry clicked his fingers so his robes wrapped around him as they ran down to the dining room.

"You have to teach me how to do that." Draco said and Harry grinned.

"Of course."

"So what have you been doing?"

"Working. I went to the castle and Sal thought it would be nice to demand a formula for an idea I came up with while I was speaking to Marvolo." Harry rolled his eyes and Draco looked at him in open incredulity.

"Sal as in Salazar Slytherin?"

"Yes, he was the one who taught me everything I know about potions, dark arts, parsel and mind magics." Harry answered, "He also taught me archery."

"I can't get my ahead around the fact that you grew up with the Founders." Draco shook his head and Harry grinned.

"I can introduce you to Sal if you want. He's at the castle and is always popping up for conversation."

"Really?"

"Yes, we can go over later. I've been working on the wolfsbane potion and I was making it yesterday."