Chapter 16

"Hi" - Speaking
'Think' - Thought
$Parseltongue$
#Gobbledygook#
"Stupefy" - Spells 

Harry woke up next morning at 8:30 and showered. He wore black jeans an emerald green t-shirt, black shoes and a black jacket. He took his trunk and shrunk it, and placed it in his pocket. He went down and ate breakfast. By the team he finished it was 9:00 and he saw his 'family' coming. He walked around for half and hour. Then they apparated to Kings Cross and Harry separated from his family. He went through the barrier and his 'family' followed him. Crowds immediately surged forwards to see the 'girl-who-live' and Rosina, showed off her scar. Harry sneered in disgust and walked away. He walked forwards to find a compartment. Harry found a compartment and sat there reading his book. He heard the whistle blow and he smiled; it was reminder that he was going home. Harry was finally away from his parents and from Rosina because the castle was big and he was going to a Slytherin, while Rosina was definitely a Gryffindor, not that Harry thought she was brave of course. Harry got lost while reading his book, that he did not realize how much time had passed. He looked up when he saw the compartment door opening and saw the blond boy, he had seen at Madam Malkin's.

"Hello, I've been looking for you everywhere." He greeted, and sat opposite Harry.

"You have?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, you interested me in the shop." He admitted. "I'm Draco Malfoy."

"Nice to meet you Draco, I'm Hadrian Potter, but you can call me Hades or Harry." Harry said.

"So, you are the other Potter twin. There were rumors that after Samhain you were never seen again. My mother told me."

"I'm not surprised my 'wonderful parents' thought it we be good to send me elsewhere." Harry said sarcastically and Draco's eyes widened.

"They sent a magical child away" Draco said in disgust. "How could they send a magical child away? That's criminal and totally barbaric."

"They thought it was for the best." Harry said sarcastically.

"They really thought that?"

"Yes, after Samhain when Rosina defeated the Dark Lord, the were forced to send me away because of her fame and training." Harry said and Draco shook his head in disgust. "I know."

"And my father thought, the Potter's could sink no lower." Draco muttered.

"Sorry to disappoint." Harry said.

"No, father will be delighted that the Potter's did something stupid. Honestly from the things my grandfather told, the earlier Potter's were much better than the current ones, except you of course, now I see why." Draco said.

"I think I like your father already. He sounds pretty cool." Harry grinned.

"Well, you're the first Potter who does."

"I suppose they don't get along?"

"House Malfoy is a Noble and Most ancient house, a level above the Potter's, and father is very influential in the Ministry. Potter was Head Auror and is close to Dumbledore. They consider our family evil because we aren't 'light'. "

"That's ridiculous. This whole light and dark thing is utter nonsense." He scoffed. Draco raised his eyebrow.

"What house do you think you'll be in?" Draco asked.

"Slytherin." Harry answered immediately.

"So sure? The last few Generations of Potter have been in Gryffindor."

"I'm not like the other Potters" He assured Draco. "What house will you be in?"

"Slytherin" Draco answered. "Most of the Malfoy's have been in either Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but more Slytherin's."