Chapter 18

"HI"  - Speech
'hmm' Think
$Parseltongue$
#Gobbledygook#
"Stupefy" Spells 

Harry knew everyone was looking at him. He put on a blank expression and looked at the Professors. They would soon know that he was nothing like his so called 'family'. Everyone else looked at their Head of the house, who nodded.

"I offer this one warning: They are not your friends." He warned.

His voice relayed the whole message and it was to avoid them at all cost.

"Any questions?" He asked.

When there was no response, he dismissed the people to let them do what they liked. Many first years went to their dormitories. Severus Snape, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Black were by the door.

"Mr. Potter come to my office; we have to talk." Snape said. Harry nodded and all three professors and Harry walked out of the common room and went to Snape's office."

When they reached Sirius turned to Harry. His eyes showing various emotions.

"So, Harry. You may be wondering who the hell I am. I'm not usually the rational one, Moony's the one to go to for that." Sirius babbled.

"Padfoot" Lupin said gently. Sirius took a deep breath.

"Well Harry I am your godfather. Your father named me godfather when you were born. So, if you want to talk to someone or if you need someone—"

He was interrupted as Harry launched himself on the man hugging him tightly. Even Snape looked emotional. "It's so good to see you Uncle Siri." Harry murmured. Sirius smiled. He stepped back and then went and hugged Remus. "You too, Uncle Moony."

"Cub, you've grown." Remus said with tears in his eyes.

They all sat down.

"You remember us?" Sirius questioned.

"Yep, I have an eidetic memory. I remember everything." Harry said.

All the others looked impressed at this.

"w-we tried to bring you back. I demanded you be given to be but Potter refused. I'm so sorry that you had to live with muggles." Sirius said trying not to tear up.

"It's ok Uncle Siri. I believe you." Harry assured.

"How were you treated with the muggles?" Remus growled. This caught Harry's and Snape's attention. They had all met Petunia and Vernon and they were worst ever muggles. They shuddered to think what would have happened to him. Merlin had told Harry to be honest to people who he could trust and he trusted them. His eyes twinkled mischievously.

"I know that look." Snape warned.

"Dumbledore did drop me on the doorstep of the house, but I never went inside until this year. Someone else came and picked me up and raised me."

"WHAT" the other three said, alarmed at the thought of someone unknown person raising him.

"Who was it?" Sirius asked.

"Did they treat you well?" Remus added.

"The one who picked me was Merlin and I was raised by the Hogwarts founders over a 1000 years ago. The taught me everything I know currently. Merlin took me there to change fate. I grew up in these very walls for 10 years." Harry said, laughing at their looks of disbelief.

"You were raised by the founders and Merlin." Snape said making sure he heard correct.

"Yep."

"You were raised here."

"Yep."

"You sure you haven't hit your head or something?"

"No. Look they made me their heir on my 11th birthday. No one can change it now." Harry said showing the founders and Merlin's heir ring.

"Shit" Sirius said.

Harry laughed as Lupin smacked Sirius on the head warning him about his language in front of a kid.

"What was it like growing up with them?" Snape asked.

Harry explained all about his learning's with the founders. He explained what he learnt with the founders and Merlin and the time he spent with them.

"Want to see the things they gave me?" Harry asked and the three nodded. Harry snapped his finger and his trunk appeared. He showed them all the stuff he got from the Founders and Merlin. It was at this time that Alpha slithered out. Sirius caught sight of him and jumped up in the air. Severus nearly fell off his chair and Remus shrieked. Harry roared in laughter at there reactions.

"Circe almighty, what was that?" He laughed.

"You- You have a snake." Sirius managed to speak out.

"Amazing. My snake has a snake." Severus said amused.

"Yep. This was a gift from Sal. This is Alpha."

$Master should I attack them? $ Alpha hissed.

$No Alpha, these are Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Severus Snape. $ Harry hissed back.

"You speak Parseltongue?" Remus asked.

"Yep"

"I take it your parents don't know about this?" Snape said amused.

"No why would they. Besides they will never be my parents. They lost the right when they dropped me off with muggles." Harry said.

"You really are going to give them hell, aren't you?" Sirius said.

"Definitely." Harry smirked.

"Well come on Mr. Potter you have to go to the common room." Snape said.

"Ok" With a flick of his hand his belongings flew into his trunk and it shrunk. He then put the trunk in his pocket.

All 4 of them then walked back to the common room. "Goodnight Hadrian." They all said.

"Good night." Harry said back.

As soon as he got back to the room he was approached by Draco. "Where did you go?" He asked.

"I just went to talk with my godfather and uncle." Harry said then flicked his hand. The trunk flew out of his pocket and resized. Harry then walked to the washroom to change.

"Woah. Is that- "Theodore Nott asked, unable to finish to sentence.

"Wandless magic." Blaise confirmed.

"He doesn't like to use his wand." Draco explained.

Harry then came out and immediately asked "You guys don't mind snakes, do you?"

Everyone shook their head, curious.

$Come one out Alpha$ He hissed.

Alpha slithered out and looked at everyone.

"Oh my god. You have a pet snake. Is it safe?" Blaise exclaimed.

"Yep. He won't harm you unless you try to attack me." Harry assured.

Harry got in his bed, covering himself with a blanket. He drifted of the sleep thinking about the next day.

Oh yes how fun it would be. 

Words: 1029.
Hi guys hope you like it. I'll upload more tomorrow. Peace out.
Bored