Chapter 69

Days seemed to become useless to Harrison because he worked solidly throughout. He ate when he was told to and he was back WHEN Marvolo reminded him that was expected back and Sirius and Remus were now at a point of severe alarm. Harry was looking like utter hell, but the boy did not notice and was complete consumed by his work, nothing got through to him whatsoever and whenever someone mentioned the Malfoys Harry would leaving for his room and he wouldn't come back until the next day, looking twice as bad as he did before.

Hadrian had tried to write another letter to Draco which came back unopened, it made him feel sick knowing that Draco hated him so much that he wouldn't even open a letter and he shut everything out; he didn't want to know. On the day the Malfoys were due back, Harry became so tense that it was painful to look at. He was sat completely stiff at the table during lunch when Draco said he would come over and when the time came and past for the blonde's arrival and he didn't show up, that seemed to be the final straw for him.

"I'm going to my lab." He snapped and vanished before anyone could say anything to him. He ran down to the safety of his potions lab and lightly warded the door. He decided that he was sick of trying things with a mere theory so he was going to make the wolfsbane and go from there. He set up all his ingredients and began possibly the most complex potion he had ever made. He was working meticulously, but Harrison didn't realize he was exhausted and his hands were shaking violently where his body had over taxed itself to the maximum capacity.

He went to pick up the silver flakes only he had grabbed the ground unicorn horn and poured it in. It reacted instantly giving him no time to protect himself from the explosion that ripped through the entire manor. Harry was thrown off his feet and slammed into the wall where he fell unconscious on impact, crumpling to the floor. Upstairs, both Remus and Sirius had heard the explosion and bolted down to the potion's labs in worry. They reached the door and were alarmed to see acrid green fumes coming from the room.

"Harry" Sirius called in panic. When he received no answer he banged hard on the door, "Harry, pup, are you okay." They were greeted by silence and both of them exchanged looks. The Black Lord removed the wards and carefully opened the door. The sight that greeted them made their hearts stop, Harry was covered in a green slime on the floor and he wasn't moving. Sirius went to rush in but Remus stopped him.

"What are you doing?" He demanded.

"Vanish everything first Sirius," Remus said gently, he was also fighting his instincts to run over and grab the boy. Sirius waved his wand and vanished everything that wasn't supposed to be there and then darted in. He knelt down by Harry and released a few choice curses when he saw the blood slowly pooling around him.

"Shit, he's breathing blood," Sirius choked and Remus sucked in a sharp breath.

"Get Narcissa quickly. I know she's just come back, but this is an emergency. I'll take him to his room." Remus took charge as it seemed as if Sirius was about to have a panic attack. The animagus nodded and darted out of the room. Remus carefully lifted Harry up and hurried him upstairs being careful not to jostle any injuries he had.

Over at Malfoy Manor, the Malfoys were settling back in to their home when their wards alerted to someone coming through the floo. Narcissa was about to rise to see them when a pale Sirius fell around the corner.

"Sirius!"

"Quickly, it's Hadrian, he's had an accident." Sirius begged as soon as he could, Narcissa gasped and Draco shot to hit feet.

"What do you mean he's had an accident?" He demanded.

"I don't know, there was an explosion and blood and then he was breathing blood." They all seemed to lose color and Draco ran out of the room. Narcissa snapped for her healing kit and followed Sirius back to the floo room. Draco had already arrived at the manor and called for an elf to show him o the Heir rooms. Being of Black blood, the elf had no problem leading him up and Draco froze went he entered the room. Harry was extremely pale and it was like the Quidditch accident all over again. There was blood seeping in to the white sheets and blood trailing from his parted lips, the boy also had very dark circles around his eyes and he seemed to have lost weight. Remus was pulling at his hair and growling to himself when Narcissa rushed in and immediately got to work.

"What in Merlin's name happened to this boy, he's lost weight and is severely exhausted on top of everything." She snapped at the two men.

"He shut himself off ever since the dinner. He stopped sleeping, eating and talking, we tried everything." Sirius told her pacing the floor. Draco felt like he had been punched. He had deliberately ignored Harry's owls because he was angry, but it seemed like Harry had taken it worse than he thought.

"He has two ribs piercing his left lung. I need to rest them before I can heal anything or he is likely to drown." Narcissa told them, "Sirius, I need you to cast the spell to vanish the blood from his lung while I do this." Sirius took out his wand and made a complex wan movement, muttering under his breath as Narcissa ran her wand over the left side of Harrison's rib cage. His chest expanded as the ribs were set back in to place and Draco retched at the sound and the sight, but refused to leave the room as his mother continued her work. She healed a massive gash on the back of his head and fixed a broken arm. She put a salve on the burns he had acquired before stepping back with a breath of relief.

"He's out of the cauldron for now, but he wont wake at least until tomorrow because of his exhaustion. I'm hoping that when he returns to the land of living then his miracle abilities will fix his malnourishment and weight loss, if not he will have to go on nutrient potions." Narcissa said to them and Sirius nodded relieved.

"Thank you."

"It is no problem, Sirius."

"Would you care for tea?" Remus asked her as Sirius was to busy gazing at Harry warily, Narcissa smiled at him and nodded.

"Tea would be lovely." She answered and Remus politely offered his arm to lead her to the family lounge where he called for an elf to set up tea for 3.

"How was your holiday?" Remus asked her serving the tea easily.

"France is always wonderful this time of the year." Narcissa said, "But Draco was not in the best of moods, which made it difficult."

"The boys' argument hit a rather bad time, didn't it." Remus agreed, "Harry has become unrecognizable."

"I think they will be okay, especially after today."

Sirius stumbled in to the room at that moment and collapsed on to the nearest chair.

"Why has my son got this tendency to need medical attention more often than not?" He groaned in to his hands.

"He'll be fine Sirius." Narcissa reassured.

"I know, but I shouldn't have let him go today. I knew he was exhausted, but he ran off before any of us could speak."

"I'm sure he won't hold it against you." Narcissa said, "Where's Draco?"

"I don't think you will have a chance at moving him in the near future." Sirius told her with a shrug.

"He's been depressed all week; I was hoping to get them together to work everything out because they're like brothers already." Narcissa said and Sirius nodded.

"I was waiting for you to return to do something too, it's been horrible."

"I think we shall have to take another holiday later in the month." Narcissa mused, "I shall make sure the boys are happy this time."

"I'm hoping Harrison perks up before Monday, we have to see Amelia Bones about Potter."

"Of course, the hearing." Narcissa remember, "Do you know what to expect?"

"I believe she will get a fine because of her age, but it will be the fact that she was found guilty and it will be splashed across the papers, which will be the real hit to them." Sirius explained.

"Yes, I see what you mean. However, I do not believe that it is an apt enough punishment for her."

"No, I know, but we're counting on the public outrage at the entire incident and the reactions to other Noble and Most Ancient House." Sirius said.

"I suppose it is the best that can be expected." She sighed, "I have to return to the manor and inform Lucius of what happened and tell him that our son will not be returning."

"Thank you again, Cissa. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodbye, Sirius, Remus."

"So, we're back to the waiting game." Sirius sighed leaning back.

"Seems like it Moony."