Chapter 7

"Hi"- speak
'Thought"- thought
$Parseltongue$- Parseltongue
"Stupefy" - Spells

(Above is Harry's phoenix form)

He had been told to wait, and finally that day had arrived. Harry was practicing archery. Sal held an apple in his hand. Harry drew his ow back and shot the arrow. It hit the apple straight it the middle.

"Well done, Harry." said Sal. "You've improved a lot since the last time."

"Thanks Sal." said Harry.

"C'mon we better get going. I believe we have a meeting." Said Sal

"Yes, I felt him arrive a few minutes ago." Said Harry

"His magic is masked. I see your sensitivity has increase" Sal mused and harry nodded.

"It has ever since my phoenix transformation." Said Harry.

"Yes, the phoenix is a rather phenomenal creature." Said Sal

Together, they went inside the castle towards Godric's office. They went to Gryffindor's tower and slipped into a hidden corridor. They went to his office and found the other 3 founders and merlin talking.

Merlin spotted them coming in. "Hadrian! There you are." Merlin said brightly.

"Hello, merlin." He hugged Merlin and took a seat.

"Rowena was showing me your latest work in Spell Crafting. I must say I am impressed." Merlin said.

"Thanks Merlin." Harry said.

"Yes, we have more important things to discuss." Merlin said.

"Yes. The story behind the rebounding curse. Who was the man? I remember him saying that I was the one to defeat him. What did he mean?" Harry questioned.

"Well, it all started with a prophecy." Said Merlin.

"Wait, what?" Harry exclaimed.

"The prophecy stated that a child born at the end of the seventh month, of parents who have thrice defied him, would have the power to vanquish the Dark Lord, The Dark Lord would mark him as his equal and he would have power that the Dark Lord did not know about and either must die at the other's hand for neither can live while the other one survived." Merlin said and harry raised his hand and touched his scar.

"I'm guessing I'm the one since he cast the killing curse on me." Harry said. Merlin had told him all about the war and the Light and Dark Lords.

"Yes, however a mistake was made" Merlin Said.

Harry looked up at him. "What was it?" Harry said.

"After that happened there was a magical backlash and you were thrown back. You become unconscious. The ceiling caved in and a piece of wood hit your sister, Rosina on the cheek creating a V shaped scar. The leader of the Light at that time, Albus Dumbledore saw the scar on her cheek and thought she was the chosen one. He suggested that you be raised somewhere else so you would not be jealous of her." Merlin said gravely. Harry blinked and he had a number of questions in his head.

"What in Circe's name were they thinking!" Harry shouted, outraged.

"I had the exact same expression. I mean it just proves that they are fame hungry morons. Who in Circe's name would send away a magical child just because the other one was famous?" Salazar stated coldly.

"If I had a godfather and uncle who cared about me, and I was not raised by him, where in the world did, they send me?" Asked Harry. Merlin winced. He looked at Salazar and knew how he would feel.

"They sent you to your mother's muggle sister."

"WHAT? HOW COULD THEY SEND A MAGICAL CHILD, ESPECIALLY ONE EXTREMELY POWERFUL, TO FILTHY MUGGLES? IT'S A DISGRACE FOR A PERSON TO SEND A MAGICAL CHILD TO MUGGLES. HIS MAGIC COULD HAVE WILD AND ACCIDENTALLY HIT OR KILLED HIM." Salazar roared surging to his feet.