IF YOU LIKED THE BOOK, READ THIS...

Hi, it's been a while... I published this book right before the end of 2020. It is now July 2nd, 2021. 

I am a little close to halfway writing another book called "I forgot I had someone like you" 

The book is about two best friends, slowly realizing their sexuality through weird, crazy, intimate, sexual, tension situations. It features Irene, a girl in her senior year of high school. She's smart, quiet, hard-working, loyal, kind, mellow, pretty, patient, and bashful. Both her parents are half Korean making her also half Korean. She's always been doing good in school and has always been there for Alice, even with her overbearing parents. But what happens when Alice states that she might be a little more interested in girls than Irene first thought. Irene, someone who's never had a true crush, doesn't know what to do when she realizes who she really loves. 

The best friend's troupe is untimely the juiciest if done correctly. ifykyk

I have 2 other stories I plan on writing after that.

This story is in present-tense rather than past tense. (ex. She passed her while I coughed; past tense | she passes her while coughing; present tense) it makes a huge difference when talking about emotions and I recommend it. 

The next story will also feature a 3rd person, limited perspective just like this story. It conveys emotions a lot better and helps the reader understand and differentiate between characters. 

ALSO** THIS STORY DOES NOT DISPLAY MY BEST WORK, IT IS THE FIRST STORY I HAVE EVER FINISHED AND THE ONE I AM WRITING WILL BE 10X BETTER. IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT CRITICISM, THEN THANK YOU. BUT DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS HOW ALL MY STORIES WILL BE. 

I am active every day, so feel free to reach out about whatever you want. I love answering questions and I love writing, I've been doing it for years. 

Follow me to see when my next story comes out! IT'S SOON***

The current prediction says around the end of July or middle of August... Maybe sooner, so follow. 

Thank you for liking my story and I hope everyone else enjoys what I have in store.