CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Carly woke up with her arm asleep

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Carly woke up with her arm asleep. The feeling of pins and needles. She also felt this warm feeling all over her body and someones hair under her chin. She looked down and saw Noelle, having wrapped her whole body around Carly and fitting snugly underneath her chin. Carly started trying to remember what happened one by one. The cake, the ring, the kiss, the couch, the bed... It was all coming back and Carly immediately covered her mouth and smiled so wide she couldn't hide it. She was so happy, she truly did love Noelle, and that was a night she was never ever going to forget. It was her first time after all. And to think it was with a girl.

Carly moved the arm that was asleep and started to graze her hand over Noelle's hair. Noelle budged but just moved closer to Carly, hugging her tighter. So Carly just ended up combing her fingers through the short, dark locks of hair. Noelle adjusted her head a bit and nuzzled her head into the nook of Carly's neck. Carly was screaming on the inside from being so happy. 

For once, Carly didn't feel like escaping, she didn't feel like she needed to. Her whole life she'd been running away, from commitment, from responsibilities, from soulmates, but now, she felt like she was okay with anything. Everything was okay as long as she had Noelle. Nothing even mattered to her as much as her, Noelle was her light. Noelle was her sun shining through the dark clouds and it made her the happiest she'd ever been. Everything finally felt normal and that Carly was finally somewhere she wanted to be in life. 

Complete... Carly thought. Yeah, that's it. She felt complete. 

After what seemed like forever, Noelle finally started to get up from the warm covers. Noelle started to pull away when Carly pulled her right back in close to her. 

"You're not going anywhere, you're staying here for at least 30 more minutes," Noelle listened as Carly mumbled into Noelle's hair. 

Noelle pushed Carly further. "Ack! Who knew Carly Rosales was such a clingy person!" Noelle complained, trying to get out of Carly's reach as Carly kept her eyes closed and acted like she was holding Noelle down with no effort. She was slightly struggling though.

Noelle ended up wiggling her way out and standing at the foot of the bed. "Let's go eat some cake, I'm hungry," Noelle said, and walked on out of the room, in no pants and a semi big t-shirt. Either way, she was exposed. 

"Noelle wait!" Carly yelled after her whilst covering and attacking her with a blanket and full on launching at her. 

That was two weeks ago, they were now decently into January, without many problems. Aidan was being normal, for him, at least Carly thought. You see, Carly had ALMOST forgotten about Aidan when you dis include school, he started to see Noelle less and Carly didn't mind since it gave her more time to hang out with Noelle. And do... other things... Which is why she was utterly and totally confused. Scared even. 

Carly opened and closed her blinds a couple of times, checking to see if her eyes were deceiving her. What the hell was going on and...

Why the hell was Aidan's car outside Carly's house?

Authors note <3

HAHA okay listen. Today's Christmas and tomorrows my birthday and I promised I would wake up early but it's already 3:04 am and I have to get out another chapter... So yeah, it's short. But it doesn't really matter how short the chapter is so ha. But chapters will probably be getting shorter anyway to progress with the rest of the story.

I just watched the last episode of haikyuu season 4 and couldn't stop smiling ahh my heart <3

579 words