CHAPTER SEVEN

"Oh shit! Look out!" Noelle yelled snapping Carly out of the trance and looking ahead of her

"Oh shit! Look out!" Noelle yelled snapping Carly out of the trance and looking ahead of her. It was too late and she and Noelle ended up crashing into the curb and plunging into the grass below them. Carly's hand was still on Noelle's waist, she attempted to direct Noelle in the safest way possible. With Carly basically becoming a crash pad for her. Carly began to wrap her arms around Noelle as well as spin around so that they were hugging each other. Carly had fallen on skateboards many times before so making this fall hurt just a little less was sort of a natural instinct at this point.

Carly landed straight on her back and hugging Noelle, Noelle landed flat over Carly and was hugging her as well.
"Ow... Are you okay?" Carly asked with Noelle's face resting on her shoulder. Noelle rose up and put both her hands on the sides of Carly's head. She then nodded and rested her knee between Carly's legs.

"I'm fine, thanks to you that is," Noelle couldn't stop smiling at Carly who was aching in pain. When Carly saw Noelle smiling she put her own arm across her face to hide her embarrassment.

"My butt and back hurt so bad, who knew grass felt like rocks!" Carly tried to turn over on her side, arm still covering her face and she barely even noticed that her other arm was still on Noelle's waist.

Noelle took Carly's arm and pinned it to the ground and did the same with the other arm.

"Wait-" Carly was interrupted with Noelle pulling their lips together. Carly let out a grunt and just went along with it, kissing back but sort of surprised. Their lips moved unison and Noelle let go of one of Carly's arms and let her own hand sit on Carly's waist. They kept kissing until Noelle slid her tongue in and got a little more aggressive. Carly let out a grunt, she's barely ever kissed anyone and has definitely never used tongue before. She thought it was just something they did in porno's or something. She didn't actually think Noelle would do it. But she didn't hate it, at all. But this was all so new to her. 

Carly pushed Noelle's lips off of her own "I- what was that?" Carly asked, gripping the other girls shoulder. 

"I just- what do you mean?" Noelle seriously didn't understand why Carly was weirded out, she kissed back after all. 

"I don't know, you shoving your tongue down my throat?" Carly was sounding way harsher than she meant it to sound. 

"Because I wanted to, and I thought it was hot or something sorry," Noelle said, sitting back up which surprised Carly since now Noelle was basically straddling her and sitting on her lap.

Carly started to sit up as well so she was closer to Noelle. "It's fine, I- I liked it. I just didn't expect it okay? You were my first kiss so..." Carly was sitting up and was much closer to Noelle. Carly blushed and looked off to the side once again, starting to pick out the grass. 

Noelle took Carly's face and held it between her two palms. She skimmed over Carly's lips with her thumb and Carly froze and stayed silent. Noelle slowly crept in and softly kissed Carly's lips without giving her time to kiss back. "You're so cute," she said smiling. 

"Do not call me cute," Carly said teasingly grabbing Noelle's hands. 

"Aww, does someone think they're the tough, strong, top in this relationship?" Noelle said in a baby voice, mocking Carly jokingly. 

"Well I am, so get over it," Carly took some of the grass she was picking at and threw is at Noelle. 

"Hey! Let's not forget who initiated every. single. kiss. All because you were shy!" Noelle threw some grass back and giggled. 

"It's only because it's you!" Carly said back, laughing as well as holding both Noelle's wrists in her hands, pushing them away from her but Noelle resisting. 

Noelle leaned forward and rested her forehead on Carly's "You're amazing, Carly, seriously you are," Carly was gushing pretty obviously on what Noelle said and couldn't stop smiling. They held each other, just in that moment, a pause in time, just for them. 

Carly never believed in the supernatural, or magic, but this, this made her think that something other than these tattoos brought them together.

Authors note <3

AHHH! This chapter is so cute I love it! The pair is always so happy and giggly and shy at the same time I love them! They are honestly my dream...

Anyways, currently it's December 22nd 2020, I'm so excited for Christmas! Hopefully you all see this before 2021 but I doubt it. 

762 words