CHAPTER ELEVEN

Noelle avoided Carly that whole week

Noelle avoided Carly that whole week. Carly tried calling her and texting her everyday but no response. This pissed Carly off more than anything. Noelle was one of the only things that gave Carly a reason to wake up every morning and here she was, blowing Carly off like they aren't soulmates or anything. 

Carly
Hi? Can we at least meet up and talk tonight. This is really killing me

Carly checked her phone at least ten times after sending the message. And then proceeded to throw it across her room onto her bean bag in the corner of her room. She put her hands up to her face and made muffled angry yells. That was until she could hear her phone *ping* from across the room. 

She scurried all the way to her phone and picked it up. 

Noelle
Meet me at my house in 10 

After Carly read the message, twice, to make sure she hadn't read it wring the first time. She had already started putting her jacket on and heading out the door and entering her car. She could text her sister later, this was important.

As she was pulling into the empty parking lot, she could see Noelle on the roof of her own car. Noelle hopped off her car and started to walk towards Carly's. Carly opened her door and shut it behind her. She could see Noelle, carrying something behind her back very clearly. 

"Close your eyes," Noelle said nervously.

"Why-"

"I said close them!" Noelle snapped and Carly immediately closed her eyes shut. 

"Okay okay, why am I closing them though?" Carly leaned against her car and kept her eyes closed due to Noelle's demand. 

"You know how Christmas is next week? Well, I felt bad for snapping at you earlier this week and got you something I thought you would like..." Carly could hear Noelle take two steps forward. How close was she? Carly could almost feel just a little bit warmer just from being closer to Noelle. "hold your arms out."

Carly did as told and just waited. "you can open your eyes... Idiot."

Carly opened her eyes to what she was holding in her arms and gazed in awe. "Oh my god... Noelle! You really didn't have to! This- it's just, amazing!" Carly was holding a skateboard with blue/purple fire painted on the front of it. It looked amazing. 

"I don't think I ever told you this, but I'm pretty okay at painting. I do it a lot so," Noelle scratched the back of her neck. 

"YOU PAINTED THIS?!?!?" Carly yelled, shocked by how amazing it was to believe it was painted by yours truly. Noelle nodded. Carly looked at her and then the skateboard and glanced at the two multiple times before her smile started to fade. 

"I, I didn't get you anything... Sorry," Carly sighed and looked at Noelle who was smiling. 

"It's fine, as long as I get it around Christmas time I'll be fine," Carly was a little shocked, she was expecting a 'no, please, it's fine' but she was okay with this too. Of course the second Noelle mentioned giving a gift, Carly immediately started thinking if things to get Noelle. Carly smiled to herself. 

"Why are you smiling-" Noelle was cut off by Carly dropping the skateboard and running into Noelle's arms, wrapping her in a tight hug. Carly started to hug tighter and Noelle ended up hugging her back. 

"Noelle, I love you," Carly finally said what she had been dying to say all week. "I've wanted to tell you all week but you kept avoiding me."

"That's because I was super close to spoiling the whole entire present for you, it was all I could think about," Noelle huffed, Carly's smile grew even wider. "And... I love you too y'know. Even though I wanted to say it first."

Carly took grasp of the back of Noelle's head and crashed their lips together. Noelle kissed back but only for a short time until they separated and rested their foreheads together. 

"Forever," Carly whispered 

"Forever" Noelle said back, smiling. 

Authors note <3

Another short one. I just wrote two chapters in the same night, it's currently 5:51 and I'm so tired. My eyes hurt. But at least I completed two chapters, my goal. It took way longer than it should have. 

Prepare for these last couple of chapters coming up cause haha, yeah...

696 words