CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Rowan just HAD to go into work today

Rowan just HAD to go into work today. She always works from home and the one day she doesn't they have a spy/stalker? Aidan's car might've been parked outside but he stayed inside. He didn't come out to knock or break down the door, he just stayed in his car and smoked a cigarette. Carly recognized his car because she had watched him drag Noelle to ride in it with him every day after school. The same, black, BMW was parked along the curb near Carly's house. Perhaps he was seeing someone else in their neighborhood and stopped to smoke? No, he's been there for a while and only just now started to smoke. 

Every time he moved, Carly would run away from the blinds so that hopefully he would think nobody was home or he came to the wrong house? 

Finally, when he opened his door and threw his cigarette on the ground and squished it with his shoe. Carly was expecting him to hop back in his car and leave but he didn't. He shut the car door behind himself and started walking towards the house. Carly panicked and ran to her room, she would pretend nobody was home. Yeah, besides, she locked the door and her own door as well. If he broke in she could call the police or have the right to kill him, even better. 

Carly jumped scared when she heard him pounding on the door. "Open the goddamn door Carly, I know your sister left, I've been here all day," Yep, there was no mistaking it, that was in fact Aidan. And even weirder, why was he here all day? What did he have against Carly? Was this a prank? Carly had many questions but she decided, for the sake of her safety, to just pretend she wasn't there. 

"CARLY! I WILL GET IN THERE I KNOW WHERE YOUR SPARE KEY IS AND I KNOW YOUR GARAGE PASSWORD OPEN UP, WE NEED TO TALK, NOW!!!" Aidan's voice boomed throughout the whole building. Carly was shaking out of fear. How the hell did he know so much, he was prepared... What the hell does he want to talk about anyway? 

Carly picked up her bat in her room, she asked for it when she was 12 for in case anybody snuck in the house. She put it right next to her bed always, she couldn't sleep without it. 

I'll open the door a swing upper hand way on the head, then he'll either leave or fall. Carly thought as she trembled her way to the door, gripping her bat. Here's the thing, Carly was normally confident when it came to fighting but in this case, Aidan had the huge upper hand. He worked out every other day and had at least 6 inches against Carly. 

Carly started by unlocking the door and went to go turn the door knob. But as she tried to, the door immediately whipped open and knocked her bat out of her hand and slammed half of her body at the same time. It hurt, it hurt like hell. But what hurt even worse was Aidan shoving her to the ground and her falling straight on her back on the wood flooring. 

Carly screamed and Adian climbed on top of her, the door was still open and Carly continued to scream. "GET OFF OF ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Carly yelled and kicked and tried so hard to get a punch in but held down her hands. He started aggressively turning her head different ways and looking thoroughly at her neck and facial features. He even pulled down her bottom lip and then let go, starting to investigate her arms. But Carly was making it very difficult, squirming around and screaming. Her screams hurt his ears and she was quite strong so he still had to use a lot of his power against her. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS IT, WHERE'S HER NAME, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!!!!" He stopped struggling for a second and just waited for Carly to reply, gripping her wrists. 

"Do you want me to tell you?!" Carly yelled, getting into his face. He shoved it back down and gripped her wrists harder and she winced in pain. But she got right back in his face again. 

"It's..." He waited for her reply and she just stared at him for a second. She braced herself for pain and immediately said "It's right up my ass, dick head!" And with that, she slammed her head into his nose, he let go of her wrists and touched his nose to see if it was bleeding. 

"YOU BITCH!" He yelled and as she tried to get out from under him, he punched her straight in the nose and she fell back again. Her eyes started to water and she cried into her hands. She wanted to do something, she wanted to do something so bad. She was powerless. She had nothing to use against him anymore. What had she done wrong, things were going so well, he had no idea. Just yesterday, Noelle and Carly went out for milk shakes. Nobody else was near them. They go to the same empty parking lot so what the hell happened. Carly continued to cry. She felt like a baby, but she couldn't do anything else. She felt worthless and numb at the same time. She just kept crying and crying and screaming but nothing. Aidan continued to search her and look for Noelle's name. She didn't want him to see it. He didn't deserve Noelle, he wasn't her soulmate. Carly was her soulmate. Not him.

Aidan pulled up Carly's shirt so it covered her face and arms and immediately spotted the name. "Found it!" He laughed to himself and pulled something out of his pocket. Carly couldn't tell what it was but she knew it wasn't good. Her face was covered and she couldn't see anything. This scared her even more as she started scrambling and screaming. 

TW: Blood, cutting !!

She could sense it coming closer and closer and she was scared shitless, what was it, what was he about to do? She tried guessing and screaming for him to stop as she felt a blade pierce her skin. She screeched as it seeped into her skin and cut across. He did the first line slowly and she could feel his sweat dripping onto her stomach. It was awful, torture. She screamed in pain but nothing helped. He moved onto the second line and it hurt even more. It was deep into Carly's skin. She wanted nothing to do with Noelle anymore, if she knew it would bring her this kind of pain then she would have never did it in the first place. But then Carly started thinking, what if Noelle had already gone through this pain before? Multiple times even. Carly had no idea but she just wanted to die right then and there rather than enduring the pain from Aidan. 

He finished his two lines and pulled her shirt back down. She grabbed her shoulder and cried in agony, the blood seeping into and staining her sweater. She hated everything, everything in the world could shrivel away and she wouldn't care. She just layed on the floor, crying from the pain. At least it was over. 

"Oh you're not done yet!" Aidan grabbed her arm and picked her up by it and she screamed in pain. "You're going to show Noelle just how much you love her, that you'd endure torture for her, just by being her soulmate. She'll feel great about it! She might even cut her OWN wrist to cross out her name!" Aidan sounded demonic, like something had taken over him. He sounded absolutely nuts. And as he quite literally dragged Carly as she tried to break hold to the car, he laughed and smiled to himself. The bleeding wouldn't even stop. 

"WHY?!?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!?" Carly was practically screaming and sniffling when she spoke. She was put into the passenger seat, she desperately tried to think of ideas of how to distract him from driving or to knock him out or even kill him but if she let go of her bleeding arm even for one second, she would bleed out even faster. And she had absolutely no strength left. 

"What? You don't know?! When you carve a knife 1 inch into the skin and cross out the first and last name, the connection between the two breaks! She'll want to leave you as soon as possible and find somewhere else to go, away from you. That, or she'll try to kill you. My blade was made especially for this type of practice so even a dumbass like me knows how deep to cut into a f**g like you!!" He laughed to himself hysterically. Carly stared at him in utter fear, who the hell was this. He didn't seem human, he felt more like a demon. Even worse, words couldn't explain how horrid him and his face were. His smile, it seeped into Carly's head. It was one she wouldn't forget, no matter how hard she tried. 

Carly thought about ways to get out of this, where were they going, Noelle, what were they doing... That was what she had to find out...

It hit her. They were on their way to Noelle, to finish the what Aidan started. 

Aidan was doing soulmate suspension, and he was on his way to cut Noelle...

Authors note <3

guys, I'm sorry. The last couple of these chapters are not the best... I'm already crying. Night...

1605 words