Chapter 1

A young man around the age of 20 stared in the empty darkness with a cold look covering his face.

The blood dripped down from his chin as a powerful punch was thrown at his face but he didn't even flinched.

His opponent growled out in anger and sent a kick harshly in the direction of young man's throat.

The men standing around them cheered widely, at the win of his opponent, their leader.

But however they paused when the young man spit out the blood, bringing his blood dripping knuckles to wipe his chin.

The leader was shaking in utter rage. Panting like some dog.

He knew though that Mr. Gray, the young mafia King was a tough wall to crack. The challenge, the condition he put at starting was going to make him pay badly.

Wheels started turning his head as the clock striked 12.

The young man gracefully stood up on his feet.

"Now. Your turn." He said coldly.

His fingers curled in a fist as he hit the leader's face. Without using any of his half of strength.

The young man tsked as the leader fell back against the brick wall that cracked against the force.

"I play and always play fair! I won't waste my time in hitting you and almost killing you. The choice is still open."

"O-ok" The leader stuttered agreeing in the very same second.

"The whole arena, this city is now yours. Under the name of Grey family." His second in command decided to make it easy for the leader who was busy in the process of recovery from the hit.

The young man didn't said a word afterwards and then suddenly his phone rang.

"Yes father!" He acknowledged the first and most respected man of his life.

"When are you coming back home?" His father asked.

"Soon." The young man replied, completely ignoring the leader and his little gang who scrambled to get out from there.

He hung up the call after a brief talk.

He was about to walk out from the alley towards his car that was waiting for him but his feet paused when something passed in the corner of his eyes.

Without a hesitation, he walked towards a small, old and tattered cardboard box and lifted the lid up.

His cold eyes unconsciously softened when they met with a small curled figure that laid shivering inside it.

A whimper reached his ears when he was about to tear the box apart. He ignored it and rip the box apart before carefully picking up the small girl.

The girl stared somewhere else out of his vision line with wide, horrorfilled eyes.

The young man was confused. The girl looked no older than 4 years old. Or maybe it was because of how much frail and malnourished she looked.

Her clothes were nothing but small rags that bearly covered her skin. Tears were trailing their ways out of her blank eyes. They were lifeless with no lights or shine in them. It wasn't hard for the young man to figure out that she was blind.

She tried to fight against his gentle grip but had zero strength. Embraced in his arms, she looked like the paper, ready to be crushed against his gentle hold.

"What's your name?" He asked frowning at the way she flinch at the closeness between them.

"T-t-they c-call m-me l-little t-t-thief." She stammered grabbing his arms with her whole strength but it didn't affected or the young man felt it a bit. He moved without a sign of little difficulty.