Chapter 7

The reception party was the next to held.

Eleanora and Dominic, the once again type newly wed couple skidded down the stairs. Myra awed looking at Nora who was wearing an elegant silver gown. Her appearance held power and her presence felt soothing for Myra.

The Gray family went forward to congratulate them but Myra decided to stay far away from the attention. Triplets were also there with her as Victor told them to stay with Myra.

She watched Gray and Crimson family from distance. How they joked around with others and laughed whole heartedly.

"Hiya Myra." Myra heard from behind. She looked behind to see Alracius behind her. Damien was also there, a small smirk was playing on his face.

"D-do you wan' d-dance with me?" He stuttered with red tainted cheeks.

"Aye Kid! Go and flirt with someone around your age." Emilio warned the little boy.

Alracius felt offended.

"I wasn't flirting." He glared.

"You do your dance with anyone. But not her." Arles pointed at Myra.

"And call her big sister from now on!" Enrique warned.

The poor kid just ran away scared. Myra frowned. Damien chuckled watching his little brother running away.

"That was mean!" She huffed.

"Well we do not care about your opinion!" Enrique hissed at her.

"But he was asking me for dance!" Myra stomped her feet.

"Don't you dare to throw to tantrum here! I don't think you want a time-out here, little birdy." Emilio threatened.

Myra just stomped away from them. Triplets called her back but she didn't replied and started making her way upstairs to use the restroom.

She was walking in the silent hallways and trying to find the bathroom.

Suddenly she tripped over on her own feet and found herself falling face first down on the ground. Tears immediately brimmed in her eyes as she winced feeling the hurt of bad fall.

She cried, silently lifting herself up and lifting her dress up to her knees to look at her hurting knees.

Another sob racked through her throat.

Suddenly she felt a presence behind her and the hair on her neck stood up in anticipation.

Please! Don't be Vic! She begged. She didn't wanted him to see her like that.

Someone crouched down in front of her and she slowly opened her eyes. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Why is a princess crying here?" That person asked, their hands holding their chin as they kneeled on the ground in front of her.

"I fell." Myra tried to held back more cries that threatened to escape.

"Oh! So you have a boo boo now." The person frowned asking.

Myra nodded her head.

"Ok how about we vanish this boo boo in a minute?" They asked and Myra nodded silently.

"Ok? Ok! Then come with me." That person extended their finger for Myra to hold.

"Vic's always mad when he see me crying." Myra whimpered. They cooed at her and ruffled her hair gently.

"We will fix that too and don't worry about Vic! You are such a cutie pie. I won't let him get mad at you. It's my promise." They locked their pinky finger with Myra.

They guided her towards one of the room and called for a maid. The small girl who was bridesmaid was now sitting in the room and playing a game on the iPad.

"Bring her something to drink."

"Yes madame!" That maid slightly bowed her head and took her leave.

"Well, what's you name Ms. Cutie Princess?" She asked.

"Myra and I know your name Nora." Myra whispered shyly. Nora let out a small giggle.

"Hmm ok. But I will call you Ms. Cutie Princess from now on. Because you are so cute." Nora told her and started cleaning her bruised knees and applied a bandage on top of it. The maid walked in between and handed Myra a big glass of chocolate milkshake.

"Thank you. It's my favorite." Myra smiled.

"Aww. It's also my favorite too." Nora said.

"Now finish it quick so I can take you back downstairs. Your mommy and daddy must be worried."

Nora rushed out and glanced in the mirror to see if her makeup was ok.

"I don't have a mommy." Myra mumbled under her breath. Nora frowned.

"Why don't you have mommy? Everyone has mommy." The girl who was quiet at first now asked rudely.

"Camila! That wasn't nice." Nora shook her head sounding disappointed. Camila rolled her eyes.

"But I have Papa." Myra smiled at Camila.

"And 5 brothers. Four of them are meanie and don't like me but I love my brother Vic!" Myra rambled.

"Aww princess. It's so sad to hear but lemme tell you one secret. Your four brothers might don't show you required love and are always meanies. But from the bottom of their heart, they care for you already. One day they will confess and treat you with the same love just like you deserve to get." Nora said and they made their way downstairs.

Victor's eyes showed relief when they met Myra's. Even he was informed by the maid about Nora with his sister but his nerves didn't settled well until he saw her. He looked down at her knees. There was a slight limp in her walk. She was having difficulty to walk straight but she didn't let it show.

He was about to approach her but Max beat him to it. He glanced down at her knees and then at her puffy eyes.

Myra let out a small gasp of shock when out of nowhere, he picked her up in his arms like some little baby whilst being careful of her knees.

Nora just smiled at them. Dominic approached her and wrapped his arm around her waist whilst staring curiously at Myra's face.

She felt familiar to him!

Tristan approached them and said.

"We must take our leave, Dom!" He said.

"Why? The party isn't even over yet, cousin!" Dominic said back.

"I apologise Dominic! But our sister is hurt and she needs rest." Victor replied before Tristan and carefully grabbed her from Max.

He started patting her back gently knowing completely that Myra was close to sleep. Dominic nodded his head.

With that, Gray family started making their way out of there.

Nora and Dominic felt a weird tinge in their hearts when Victor started taking her closer towards the front door.

Myra's eyes fluttered open one last time and she waved lightly at Nora before again closing her eyes. Nora waved back, her heart kept tugging for some unknown reason.

"Mommy. Damien is a meanie." Nora looked at her daughter Camila who screamed because Damien wasn't giving her iPad.