Chapter 29

Myra watched confused as William, Damon, Eleanora and Dominic stepped inside. She gave them a small weak smile but her eyes searched for her father and brothers.

Nora was anxious. She didn't wanted to overwhelm the young girl who just woke up looking around confused. She gently kissed the top of Myra's head.

"H-how are y-you feeling, Myra?" She asked while trying to hold her tears back in.

"I am good, aunt Nora.." Myra lightly smiled at her.

"Umm w-where are others?" She asked.

"They will be here soon. Don't worry." Myra was a little shocked when Dominic held her small hand in his large hand and placed a soft kiss on her fingers.

"We are glad that you woke up, Myra." William said and Damon gave her a gentle smile as usual. Myra flinched in surprise a little as the door roughly opened and Camila stepped in. Her appearance was disheveled. It looked like she had cried. But maybe Myra was delusional. Because Camila wasn't the one who would cry.

"Mila!" Myra's brows furrowed. Dominic and William tried to stop Camila but she had already gripped Myra's weak body into a tight hug.

"Don't ever do it again good girl. You scared us." Camila scolded her.

"Are you ok?" Myra asked concerned at Camila's new behavior.

"It's you who is in the hospital bed. Not me!" She wiped her tears away with a cold smile on her face. Myra again looked towards the door.

"Where is my family?" Everyone stiffened at her question. Nobody knew how to answer this one.

"They are not your family!" Camila said angrily. Myra flinched back surprised at her harshness.

"What are you talking about?"

"Haven't anyone told you yet?" Camila asked with a disapproving sigh.

"Camila stop it! It's not the time." Nora tried to say but Camila cut her off.

"So when is the right time huh? The quick she knows is better." At Camila's words, Damon suddenly remembered the day when he said the almost same words to Nora. Still Willam and Damon decided to silently watch the scene unfold. It was between two sisters.

"What?"

"That you are my other half, my twin sister Mila!" Camila answered quickly. Myra got stunned at her words.

"Do you even have any idea what did you just said?"

"Of course I do!" Camila said back. Her voice held irritation. Her laptop magically appeared at her side. Just kidding she had brought it in the room when she entered but no one noticed it.

"We have proof of it." She almost slammed the laptop right across at Myra's face.

"Camila! Be careful." Nora scolded her and Dominic just let out a frustrated sigh and looked at his bestfriend who gestured with his hand- telling him silently that let the sisters handle everything between them.

Myra watched the videos. Her heart was dramatically beating loudly that she was able to hear the sound of it in her ears.

"Say something."

Myra was a little too much shocked to see this. But now she was starting to get scared. She understood why her brothers and father were not here.

"I-I don't k-know what t-to say." She stuttered. Camila rolled her eyes.

"As soon as we are going to our home, we are working on this stutter of yours." Camila announced.

Home? Myra's face paled.

Dominic, Nora, William and Damon immediately noticed it. Camila was being crazy. She didn't understand the emotions well. But they noticed well in Myra's eyes. The home Camila was talking about wasn't her home. Myra's home was with her own family. Her father and her brothers.

"Oh little good girl. You should calm down! Don't worry I am here. I will handle everything. I need to renovate the room closer to mine as your room. I am going to burn your whole old boring stuff and shop new one of my choice for you. So I will be back soon!" Myra's eyes widened at Camila's words. She tried to stop her but Camila was already walking out of her room.

There was no way that she was going to get along with her newly found twin sister. Camila was stubborn, sassy and bossy. The complete opposite of Myra. Whatever Camila was doing was maybe because she wanted to make up her bond with her but Myra felt like it was bullying.

She turned her attention to look at her aun- mother and father. The words were familiar to her but calling them by this title was strange. Even though Myra had never seen Wanda. But she had always considered her as her mother. Tristan was her true father even if she wasn't related to his blood.

But again it was injustice to both Dominic who was her real father and Nora who gave her birth.

What should Myra choose?👁️👄👁️

How many of you guys like Camila?💀 I have updated the next chapter of 'Her Five Protectors' on Wattpad. If you guys still haven't checked it out, so please do.......