Chapter 25

Myra was laughing fully filled with joy. The siblings together enjoyed many adventurous scary rides. She was though afraid of the heights but with her brothers sitting around her calmed her down. Max and Arles won two giant teddy bears for her that was almost the same size as her.

Victor bought her a small and a charm bracelet that she liked the most. Enrique tied a classic white silk ribbon on her hair making her look angelic. Emilio even let her secretly eat candy and it was fun.

They were going on the last ride when suddenly Myra winced holding her side as she felt a sharp pinch there. Victor being close to her heard her perfectly.

"Are you ok, Myra?" He asked. Myra nodded her head.

"I am completely fine." She smiled. She was just imagining weird crazy things.

She had an amazing night. Finally they were ready to go back home. They were approaching their cars. It was a little busy area with people hustling bustling here and there. Immediately brothers shielded their sister in between them. They weren't going to let the repeat of that night happen again.

*************

Eleanora was pacing back and forth near the front porch waiting for the arrival of her daughter Camila. It had been hours since she went out and still hadn't came back. Tristan and Dominic were along with her

"She's not picking her phone, Dominic. I am worried."

"Don't worry Nora! You are worrying unnecessarily. She will be fine." Dominic tried to calm her anxiousness down.

"Dominic! I am telling you. I-I don't feel really good. I f-feel like something bad is going to happen." Nora exclaimed worriedly.

"I have already tracked her phone's location, Nora. She's on the way back home." Tristan told her. But still it didn't put Nora's nerves in ease. She just prayed silently that everything was fine. Her daughter was fine.

****************

"Fuck you and your broke ass car, Damien!" Camila screamed at him.

Their phones had been turned off and right now they were still long miles away from house. Camila's knees were continuously bouncing. She was nervous. Extremely nervous. This whole horrified situation seemed like a nightmare. Myra was actually Mila. Her long lost twin sister. She was living with her in their own home and everyone was so clueless.

Fuck! The situation was horrible and Damien's mechanical skills were trash.

"Who is going to call you the almighty next mafia leader when you can't fix a goddamn car!" Camila yelled at him.

"Shut the fuck up woman! Let me concentrate." Damien said calmly. Camila decided to go over the photos again. There was Allesandro and that crazy man. There were many questions running in Camila's mind. Who was this crazy man who was hell over to make their whole family suffer?

She just hoped that tonight she get answers of her questions. Questions that were holding their past together.

*************

Dominic had already sent his guards when Tristan noticed that from the last fifteen minutes, Damien's car wasn't moving at all. Few minutes later, the guards informed them that they found both Camila and Damien. They were on the way back home.

Still there was something that was bothering Nora.

"Nora! It's getting freezing cold out here. You need to come inside. They will be home soon so don't worry." Dominic tried to reason with his wife but she stubbornly shook her head.

Tristan's phone started to ring loudly. He frowned a little up on seeing Emilio's name on it. He was about to pick it up when suddenly cars entered through the front doors. Camila jumped out of the moving car almost falling face first with her high heels. Nora's eyes widened.

Camila was acting like crazy and making a fool out of herself that she was definitely going to regret in morning. But she couldn't help it right now.

"Mom! Dad! Uncle Tristan! We really need to fucking talk."