Chapter 30

It's 2 in the morning. I should be asleep but I have consumed a little wine today and it is not letting me fall sleep. For some reason I feel energetic😅

Myra was staring at the ceiling of her room. The door creaked open. She didn't had to look. She felt him. His presence. Her brother's warming presence.

"Mila!" Victor said.

"I think it's only been few hours since you find out about this and you are making me stranger." Myra whispered. Her facial expressions contorted in a miserable look.

"It's nothing like that, princess!" He said.

"So what is it all about huh? I am no princess. I was only my brothers' princess until they decided to make me a stranger."

"Please don't cry cupcake. I can't see tears in your eyes." Victor grabbed her face in his hands and looked at her tear brimmed eyes.

"So stop giving me pain bubbie. I don't want to leave my true family ever. I am not Mila! She is a stranger. I am not her. I am Myra! Your little sister. A princess of five devil brothers!" Victor didn't knew whether to laugh or awe at her words. He shook his head.

"But your real famil--" Myra cut her off.

"Aunt Nor- I mean mom and dad are great. But they understand. They are happy knowing that their daughter is alive and she already has a loving family. Though Camila is my twin but she is so bossy. I swear I can't stand her. We can't stand each other. She will kill me by the end of day."

"Just don't let her take me please." Myra whispered pleading. Victor finally
nodded his head with a small laugh.

*************

"Mom! Your brothers had also brought you in their family. Forcefully or not. It doesn't matter now. But why can't I bring Mila here?" Camila asked angrily.

"That time situation was something else. I was only 15 at that time and whatever happened turned out good in the end. But Myra is now 18. She is not a child anymore. Throughout her whole life, she has always considered them as her real family. I know what it feels like to be. It is painful when someone tears you apart from your own family but thankfully in my situation, I was blessed with this change. But for Myra it will be a curse." Nora tried to make her daughter understand. She was speaking softly to her and never raised her voice. In frustration and knowing her mother was right, Camila agreed.

"But she is Mila here not Myra." Camila mumbled and surprisingly wrapped her arms around her mother for a hug. Nora hmmed in response and ran her fingers through her hair.

*************

It was the 31st December and the event of new year was coming fastly closer. Myra got discharged from the hospital in the morning. She was still weak but more like she whined to get out of the hospital. Her brothers had to fell weak at her begs. Now they were back at Dominic's mansion Myra was still mad at her brothers and father. Or maybe she was acting like it because she sneakily wanted to get candies by threatening them that she wasn't ever going to talk to them. .

Camila on the other hand was literally sulking in the corner watching them.

"Mila is lucky to have them." Camila mumbled the same statement with the roll of her eyes.

"Oh right. Just like you are lucky to have me." Damien carelessly dropped his arm around his bestfriend shoulder and pulled her closer. Camila raised her brow at him.

"Stop doing this. Every stranger is so wrong thinking we are couple."

"That sounds nasty." Damien scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Aren't you gonna propose my twin?" Camila asked in a joking tone.

"Not now. Let her grow up a little and spend some more time with her brothers. When everything will be in my control as in mafia and other things, I will snatch her from her brothers." Damien whispered evilly in her ear after taking a sip of his drink.

"Sounds like a plan."

"More than a plan." Damien chuckled under his breath as he watched Myra secretly eying the candy jar with a mischievous glint in her eyes. So cute.

"I will be waiting for this moment. I was unsuccessful yesterday in bringing her away from her loving family. But you better get damn success next time." Camila threatened her bestfriend.

"So you are still jealous of everything that she got. Even knowing that she is your twin!"

"Of course I am. She made me lose one fight. Failure and Camila doesn't get along well. Mila will regret this."

Thank you so much for reading! Which character managed to create a special place in your heart?

This is the end of The Princess and Her Devil Brothers *part 1*. I will begin writing part 2 when my book 'Her five Protectors' will be completed on patreon (it is available to all tiers there right now) That will be soon considering that I update daily. On Wattpad, the part 2 will be available when also 'Her Five Protectors' will be completed here on this platform. I update twice a week on Wattpad! 'His little Star' my newest book is available to only (shining stars) tiers. I am gonna update this book daily too and finish it within this month;-)