Chapter 26

You guys are asking for one more chapter. SO here it is-

"What happened Camila? Are y-" Nora tried to ask her but Camila cut her off..

"Damien!" She shouted his name. He immediately went closer with his laptop that had photo of Alessandro.

"Is this our grandfather's brother?" Camila asked impatiently. Nora nodded her head confused. She had never met him personally. She remembered the day when years ago Alexander mentioned about Alessandro in front of everyone.

"Great."

"And who is this man?" Damien asked calmly holding the photo of the crazy man. Nora stumbled back in shock. Dominic grabbed her before she could fell.

"Mom! Who the fuck is this man?" Nora was about to reply but again Tristan's phone rang. He picked it up.

"He--" Emilio's worried voice sounded from the other side.

"Dad! Myra is admitted to the hospital."

"What happened? Is she ok?" Immediately Camila and others froze. But mostly Camila. Damien grabbed her arm to stop her from running and snatching Tristan's phone. It would be disrespectful.

"We don't know dad. We don't know why but she suddenly started to throw up blood. Her condition is really bad." After exchanging few words, they hung up the call. Tristan's face was morphed with worry and there was another emotion that Dominic had seen for the second time. It was fear. The same fear that Dominic had seen in his cousin's eyes when his wife Wanda was dying.

"What happened Tristan?" Nora asked worriedly. Tristan immediately masked his emotions well and responded in the emotionless tone. But on the inside he was trembling in fear and worry.

"It's about Myra! She is in the hospital. Emilio said that she was throwing up blood."

Nora felt something pierced right through her heart. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Dominic was also gripping on his real emotions to not to let them come on his face. The news worried him too.

Camila was in a miserable condition. Her hands were shaking. But Damien squeezed her side.

"Don't tell them right now!" He whispered in her ear.

Tristan started to move towards his car. Immediately Camila found herself running towards him. Without acknowledging anyone, she slid in. Damien rolled his eyes and took the another car and waited for Nora and Dominic to enter in.

*******************

The sun was starting to shine in the morning. Myra still hadn't waken up. Everyone was worried like no extent. Mostly Camila. It was shocking to everyone but she didn't minded. Myra was her twin sister Mila after all. She was supposed to be worried. But this time it wasn't some act. It was the real something that she was feeling.

The doctors found out a dangerous venom in her system. Victor claimed that he felt something was wrong when they were at the amusement park. She even winced once and held the same side. Immediately Victor and Max were looking through the security footages of the place that they easily got access by little hacking.

Triplets hadn't left Myra's ward where she was kept. She was breathing through the oxygen mask and looked so small and vulnerable laying in the hospital bed. They were impatiently waiting for her to wake up. Tristan was looking calm and hiding his inner turmoil perfectly.

Nora was sitting on the chair. She was nervously fiddling with her fingers. Worry was prominent in her eyes. She turned calm and relax when her eyes fell on her brothers. Immediately the atmosphere stiffened when the Crimson's brothers entered there.

Nora had immediately thrown herself in Damon's warm embrace who was genius when it was needed to comfort someone. Especially his little sister.

"Don't worry Nora. She will be fine." He rubbed her back to soothe her nerves.

"I don't want to see her like this." She whispered.

Camila was standing close to Max and Victor along with Damien. They were zooming on the screen at the same time where they saw Myra winced and held her side. Camila stiffened all of a sudden when her eyes fell on the crazy man near them. He passed both Victor and Myra and secretly shoved a needle in her side.

Camila turned to look at Damien and mouthed- 'I swear to God I am gonna kill him.'

"Who is this man?" Max asked.

"Call Roman! I need full information about this man. He is going to die today!" Victor said coldly.

"That won't be needed." Camila cut him off. Max raised his brow at her. Victor looked at her blankly.

"My mother most definitely know about him." She claimed. This time Damien didn't stopped her. Confused both Max and Victor followed her.

"Mom!" Camila said loudly and angrily to gain her attention.

"I am asking one last time! Who the fuck was that man?" Camila gritted her teeth.

"There's no right way to talk to your mother like that." William spoke coldly and stood in front of Camila intimidating her. No doubt her uncle was scary. Each seven of them were. But she didn't backed down. She was a stubborn daughter of his bestfriend afterall.

"That old fuck is the reason of every problem! He is the reason Myra is again in pain." Others looked confused. But both Dominic and Nora froze.

"What do you mean?" Nora asked now coming out from her brother's warm embrace. Her eyes showed something that Camila had never seen. Anger! It wasn't possible. Her mother was absolutely never angry. Not at this extent where her eyes colour turn gray to black like her brothers.