Chapter 27

"I asked you something Camila!" Eleanora repeated.

"M-mom." This was the first time Camila's voice shook.
"S-she was h-here with us t-this whole t-time. W-we failed t-to recognize h-her. I failed t-to recognize my o-other half." Damien was staring at his bestfriend weirdly. She was being over dramatic by wiping her non existent tears.

"What are you talking about, Camila"

"I will tell you everything. But first tell me who is this crazy man? He said that you hate him. Why mom? Who is that person? How do you know him?" Camila bombarded her mother with questions.

"H-he is my stepfather. David!" Nora responded. On the mention of him, Crimson brothers stiffened.

"He did s-something in past t--"

"What did he do?" Camila asked her. Nora looked down at the ground feeling ashamed.

"Mom! Please tell me. I need to know. Please speak. At least for Myra! She is on the brink of death." The word left bitter taste in Camila's lips and it pierced right through Myra's brothers and father's heart. Nothing was going to happen to her. They tried to assure themselves.

"It doesn't matter what had he done in past! He has committed several sins in past and God will punish h---"

"Hell no!" Camila cut her off.

"Your god is not the only one who is going to punish him. He is fucking going to beg for his pathetic life. I am fucking going to kill him!"

"That's what we are going to do." Max promised. He didn't knew much but only that David was the reason that Myra is in so much pain right now. He remembered the way how she was trembling to breathe. She looked so scared and confused.

Flashback"****

"B-b-bubbie. I-I a-am scared" On rear occasion, Myra called them bubbie in place of their name or nicknames. It was one of those moments.

"No Myra! Listen to me cupcake. Nothing is going to happen ok." Victor tried to calm her cries and wiped the blood off her chin.

"B-but i-it h-h-hurts. P-please m-make the p-pain g-go a-away." She whispered curling in between them.

"Hold on tight Myra! You are going to be fine." Arles tried to assure her as he speeded up the car. But none of her brothers comforting words seemed to be working. Myra felt like she was dying or maybe she actually was.

Flashback over*******

Triplets were now out of the Myra's room and listening to this conversation.

"What are you all talking about? How is David related to all of this?" Vincent asked.

"Myra is none other than my other half. She is Mila! My twin sister." Camila's words sent shock in everyone's blood stream.

"Don't look at her like this! She is not spitting bullshit! We have proof of it." Damien tapped his laptop and showed the footages to everyone.

"It is all Alessandro and David's fault. They were on this together." Camila whispered angrily.

Nora was letting silent tears fell down her eyes. She was shocked, stunned, sad and happy. Several emotions hit her all of a sudden. There was a broken hope in her eyes.

"D-dom. I-I don't w-want to l-lose her today. P-please save h-her." She pleaded.

"Nothing's gonna happen to her. She will be alright."

Tristan, Victor and his brothers however took this news on other level. They didn't knew whether they should be happy at this revelation or not. Their thoughts conflicted altogether for some reason.