Chapter 11

Myra's eyes snapped open as cold freezing water was thrown on her body. She found herself tied up on the chair. The ropes were too tight around her small wrists. They were cutting through her skin.

She looked up scared to see a man standing in front of her. He was a scary looking man with a big scar on his face that ran from the side of his eye and ended at the side of his neck. He grinned at her, his golden tooth sparkling in the middle.

"You are up sunshine." He said leaning his lips closer to the side of her face. Myra flinched back in fear. He laughed at her.

"W-why am I h-here?" She asked in a terrifyingly low voice.

"Why? You don't like it here."

"Please l-let me go."

"Well I didn't risked my life to leave ya like that!" He chuckled and curled a piece of her hair with his finger.

"Be a good girl and sit here quiet. I am not really a bad person. I won't hurt you but if you tried to escape or I hear a single noise coming out of your pretty little mouth, I am going to chop chop every piece of your body and send them to your brothers." He warned her one last time before drunkenly staggering out of the basement door.

Myra felt her shoulders slump. She was aware that situation like this could arise any day due to her family's business. She was aware that her brothers are going to come here sooner and later. She believed truly that Victor will come to save her. She just have to wait and survive until then.

******************

"It was a rival gang who took Myra. But Russians are behind this plan." Enrique informed his older brother.

"Does the tracker work?" Victor asked as he took a long drag of his cigar. He only smoke when he was really frustrated or worried. He was worried about his sister and father. Myra shouldn't be dragged here in this mess.

"They removed it." Emilio informed.

"We tried to track that Van but they changed the vehicles repetitively and kept driving in the same circles. The camera footage around the city helped but we kind of lost their sight. But Arles is trying t--"

Emilio cut off when he heard the ringing of Victor's phone.

"Ok." Victor hung up the call after few moments and looked up at his curious brothers.

"He is coming back." He told his brothers, their expressions changed into amusement.

"I will handle the legal work then." Enrique said and rushed out of their private hospital.

"Mr. Gray. Sir Tristan woke up."

***************Three days later

Myra struggled to break out of the ropes but it felt impossible. A frustrated tear rolled down her cheek. It had been three days since she was taken here. She was feeling extremely weak and tired. Her kidnappers hadn't given her food or water. They had just left her here in this rotten place that reeked of dead rats and blood.

The creaking sound of door opening gained her attention. She snapped her eyes shut as harsh light illuminated in the whole room.

Same scary man followed by two other males entered inside. Myra tiredly looked at them.

"You are still alive, hmm." He chuckled and crouched down in front of her.

"I am beginning to think that your family don't even worry about you. You are here looking close to dying and there they are clueless of everything. They don't care about you whether you die or live." He whispered in her ear. Myra as usually didn't responded to him, she didn't find the need to.

A harsh slap echoed in the dark room, Myra fely her vision spun with the impact and involuntarily a pained cry through escaped lips.

"Didn't your brother and father taught you some manners?" He spat out at her face disgustingly. Myra flinched, tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Boss! I think we should cut her fingers and send it to her brothers as a gift at Tristan's recovery!" One of the man laughed.

Her eyes widened in horror.

"Good idea!"

"No no no. Don't do this please." Myra cried as one of the man straightened her fingers and that boss pulled a big knife out.

He held his arm up in air, but before he could even get the chance to hit the knife directly across her fingers, a gunshot rang.