Chapter Seventeen

watmelonhigh thanks for making my day better with your sweet comments❤️

Myra came to know about Alaricus and Damien- they were Nora's oldest brother William's sons. Alaricus was younger than Damien. He was 14 and Damien was 18. She hadn't met Damien yet because he got stuck in some work but he was on his way to club. Rest of the guys were just friends from school.

Myra awkwardly sat there as Max and triplets drank. Camila immediately pointed it out. She drunkenly wheezed out. Myra had noticed that excluding Max each of them were heavy drinkers. Myra hated alcohol. It was nasty.

"Why are you not dddrinking? It is gggood trust me yyyou good girlll." Camila slurred out. Myra uninterestingly shook her head. Thankfully, she left her alone and went to dance in the middle of the empty dance floor.

Myra gasped, her jaw touched the ground when out of nowhere Camila started to twerk. Her group's friends whistled, cheering her. Even drunk triplets were one of them. Alaricus was trying to twerk along with her.

Max muttered something under his breath but moved forward to cover Myra's eyes.

"You shouldn't be seeing it." He grumbled.

"That's why I didn't wanted to come." Myra replied by gently removing his hand

"Youu good girlll come hereee and danceee." Camila shouted over the loud music. Myra dismissed the idea with a small shy smile.

"I am going to the bathroom." Myra whispered in Max's ear. He nodded his head.

She passed the dance floor discreetly avoiding triplets and Camila so they can't pull her in the middle. After finishing her business quick, Myra washed her hands and came out.

But as she was about to open the door, it opened by itself. Myra yelped a ouch as it directly hit her forehead. She opened her eyes confused as a whistle reached her ears.

"Woah tiny hot stuff! Quite didn't saw you there." There stood a guy in front of her. Myra uncomfortably took a step back. She tried to move past him but he blocked her way.

"What's the hurry?" He asked with furrowed brows. Myra nervously looked down and fidgeted with her fingers.

"Please move." She whispered. He chuckled under his breath and moved a little, giving her a way to pass. He watched amused as she literally sprinted out without looking at him.

When Myra reached back, the music was turned down low and everyone was sitting in a group and playing truth and dare. She sat down between Max and Alaricus.

"Wohoo. Lookkk whoo is backk." Camila wheezed.

"My future husbanddd." Myra watched a little surprised as she jumped on the same guy. He rolled his eyes looking annoyed.

"Get off Camila. I know that you like vagina more, so don't give me wrong signals." Camila stick her bottom lip out and then laughed as he pushed her off him. He sat down between her and Alaricus.

"Oh you knoww me so welll." Camila snickered. Others chuckled.

Myra looked away when Damien and her eyes met. He smirked now completely sure that this girl was the infamous Myra. He remembered the time he saw her for the first time. That time she was cute and shy and today she was again still same.

Myra only assumed that this guy was Damien. Alaricus's older brother. He looked like a bad news that she at any cost was planning to avoid. Hours later in the late midnight, they decided to go back home after seeing that Myra had fallen asleep and Camila passed out after too much alcohol consumption.

Damien and Alaricus went to their home. Max and Arles settled sleeping figures of Camila and Myra in the backseat together. Max decided to drive even though there were guards and driver. Triplets followed in the other car.

Soon they reached the mansion. Nobody was home as Victor, Tristan, Dominic and Nora had went to family restaurant to meet with the Crimson brothers.

Next morning, Camila was ready to off to work. She wasn't the one who ever had hungover. Instead she was feeling too much fresh today. It was the first time her father had trusted her and given her a mission. She wanted to make him proud.

She went straight to the kitchen and met her mother there. Nora was making breakfast.

"Hey mom." She kissed her cheek.

"Oh hi. How was the last night sweetheart? Did you enjoyed?" Nora asked her as she handed her a giant cup of black coffee.

"It was fun." Camila replied. Nora nodded her head and asked another question.

"Did Myra liked it? I mean she is really shy. Did she open up to you?" Camila rolled her eyes at her mother's words.

"Mom! You should ask her about this. How would I know?"

"Oh. I was jus--" she cut her mother off.

"Leave it mom! I am going out and one more thing, please stop giving a damn about what other people think or feel." Nora flinched as Camila slammed the cup down harshly. Her heels clicked loudly when she angrily walked out.

Nora placed her hand on her chest suddenly feeling claustrophobic. Her breaths turned into short gasps and suddenly her legs gave out. But before she could fell, someone held her and helped her to maintain her balance.

"Aunt Nora! Are you ok?" Myra asked worriedly as she rubbed Nora's back. Nora tightly clutched her hand. Myra winced as her nails dig into her flesh but she didn't pulled away.